Many years of experiences - from knowing, hearing and seeing

PORTPara

Reaction score
One of my earliest memories, was knowing that there was an elderly woman in one of my Aunts home. In another, I saw an elderly man, and after seeing a picture of of my Aunts hubands Father, I immediately recognized him as the man I had previously seen. Since those early days, I have had a fascination with the paranormal.

Over the years, with more than 30 of them being actively involved in the paranormal field, I have seen several "people", that weren't actually there, many things that I couldn't readily identify, heard many disembodied voices, music, footsteps, mumblings, bangs, etc., and seen objects move on their own free will.

Many things can be easily explained with a little effort, and all the EVP's, photos and videos & personal experiences that I have captured, had no explanation.

One of my earliest memories, was knowing that there was an elderly woman in one of my Aunts home. In another, I saw an elderly man, and after seeing a picture of of my Aunts hubands Father, I immediately recognized him as the man I had previously seen. Since those early days, I have had a fascination with the paranormal.

Over the years, with more than 30 of them being actively involved in the paranormal field, I have seen several "people", that weren't actually there, many things that I couldn't readily identify, heard many disembodied voices, music, footsteps, mumblings, bangs, etc., and seen objects move on their own free will.

Many things can be easily explained with a little effort, and all the EVP's, photos and videos & personal experiences that I have captured, had no explanation.
Welcome, Port. I've been in the paranormal field since I was 5, so I "get it". (Now 70.) Looking forward to reading about your experiences.

Hi Debi! Thank you! I'm so glad to hear that. I only quote the 30 plus years, as being those that I have been investigating and experimenting. Im 60 now, so I hate to count back to being 5 or 6 - LOL.

My oldest saw a "girl in the wall" when she was three. She came out to the dinning room where me and my best friend were talking. She just calmly comes up to us and says "Theres a girl in the wall mommy!" Both me and my friend could feel the shift in the air and we were too afraid to go check.

My oldest saw a "girl in the wall" when she was three. She came out to the dinning room where me and my best friend were talking. She just calmly comes up to us and says "Theres a girl in the wall mommy!" Both me and my friend could feel the shift in the air and we were too afraid to go check.
Its amazing how many children seem to have similar experiences. I've often thought that it may be because they haven't been taught yet, that there is "no such thing", and/or because the use of the brain is so elevated when they are young, as opposed to adults only using a small percentage. Thanks for the reply!

I have never seen a full-on ghost although many here have. It makes me concerned for them and for the possibility of getting stuck if we linger too long after passing. Do you have a theory about what they are? Most of us are familiar with the residual energy theory for certain instances.

Its amazing how many children seem to have similar experiences. I've often thought that it may be because they haven't been taught yet, that there is "no such thing", and/or because the use of the brain is so elevated when they are young, as opposed to adults only using a small percentage. Thanks for the reply!
Children are very prone to seeing these things. I have memories of stuff happening when i was very young. The 'person-on-the-ceiling' thing is something i heard once from my buddy. His son insisted he was speaking to a man on the ceiling. I have never in my life seen my buddy that creeped out.

I have never seen a full-on ghost although many here have. It makes me concerned for them and for the possibility of getting stuck if we linger too long after passing. Do you have a theory about what they are? Most of us are familiar with the residual energy theory for certain instances.
Hi Lynne!
Yes, I do have a theory about what ghosts are. Albert Einstein proved that energy never just goes away, but simply remains in one form or another. Since most things, including humans, contain at least some portion of energy, I believe that ghosts are nothing more than energy. If you believe in the Bible, then the spirit of a person when they die, goes to either Heaven or Hell. In my opinion, that rules out a ghost being a spirit. The energy of a deceased person, again in my opinion, could take the form of that person, doing something that they put alot of energy, or love (another energy) into. This would also apply to things that they loved, or put other energy into doing. Antiques survive because person(s) cared for, built, or loved them. Go into an antique shop sometime, and handle some of the pieces, and see if you dont feel "something" about them. Again, these are only my opinions.

Hi Lynne!
Yes, I do have a theory about what ghosts are. Albert Einstein proved that energy never just goes away, but simply remains in one form or another. Since most things, including humans, contain at least some portion of energy, I believe that ghosts are nothing more than energy. If you believe in the Bible, then the spirit of a person when they die, goes to either Heaven or Hell. In my opinion, that rules out a ghost being a spirit. The energy of a deceased person, again in my opinion, could take the form of that person, doing something that they put alot of energy, or love (another energy) into. This would also apply to things that they loved, or put other energy into doing. Antiques survive because person(s) cared for, built, or loved them. Go into an antique shop sometime, and handle some of the pieces, and see if you dont feel "something" about them. Again, these are only my opinions.
I do think this is happening in a lot of cases, there may be a lot of different things going on and I hope one day we figure it all out.