Last night I saw a child

Crista

Reaction score
A black boy wearing a red shirt with an expressionless face. What does this mean?
Many Thanks all in advance...
ps he was RIGHT beside my bed...

OP
OP
C

Crista

Reaction score
No I wasnt dreaming. And yes I am serious. I have always seen, felt spirits/entities....

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum, Crista. Have you ever seen this expressionless face before ? Were you scared ? What was your immediate reaction ? How long did you see it ?

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
I don’t know if this encounter would have any meaning per se, but what else could you share about this encounter?

OP
OP
C

Crista

Reaction score
Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum, Crista. Have you ever seen this expressionless face before ? Were you scared ? What was your immediate reaction ? How long did you see it ?
To be honest, yes I was scared. I turned around and went back to sleep. I saw him while my mothers cat was climbing on top of my bed. First tiime I ever saw it. Usually I just feel presences, vibes etc . I saw it until I turned around.

Reactions: Charleh
OP
OP
C

Crista

Reaction score
To be honest, yes I was scared. I turned around and went back to sleep. I saw him while my mothers cat was climbing on top of my bed. First tiime I ever saw it. Usually I just feel presences, vibes etc . I saw it until I turned around.
Ps I used a spirit box recently. I would never EVER use a ouji board however.

OP
OP
C

Crista

Reaction score
Ps Thank you for allowing me on here. Regards,
Crista S.

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
I would never EVER use a ouji board however.
Good call. It’s almost unanimous here, but we don’t agree with the use of the board. Some of us have our own horror stories about those.

So was this kid black as in a person of colour, or was he a shadow figure?

OP
OP
C

Crista

Reaction score
Good call. It’s almost unanimous here, but we don’t agree with the use of the board. Some of us have our own horror stories about those.

So was this kid black as in a person of colour, or was he a shadow figure?
I saw him clear as day. Like looking at a kid in this realm. He was most likely African American. A black kid. ( Im mixed with middle eastern) Thus Im not racial racists etc. So yes a person of color, a black kid.

Reactions: Charleh
OP
OP
C

Crista

Reaction score
This house was built in 1920 and is in the midwest so history us here...