Last night I saw a child

Do you know much about the history of your location?
Sadly I dont know much of this house. I do know that our town is VERY haunted. Had mob history, tragedies of all sorts etc.

Sadly I dont know much of this house. I do know that our town is VERY haunted. Had mob history, tragedies of all sorts etc.
I caught a gargoyle looking entity once on camera but my computer crashed when I tried to show it off. It was also in my room. This was at a previous residence. Thus I know Im not hallucinating

Reactions: Charleh
I caught a gargoyle looking entity once on camera but my computer crashed when I tried to show it off. It was also in my room. This was at a previous residence. Thus I know Im not hallucinating
What does all this say about me though? Do I have any talents? If so, then How can I improve those talents? Id like to help people maybe I can help via this ways? How can I conquer my fears though. Im a scaredy cat ugh.

What does all this say about me though? Do I have any talents? If so, then How can I improve those talents? Id like to help people maybe I can help via this ways? How can I conquer my fears though. Im a scaredy cat ugh.
Hi Crista, and welcome. It's difficult to guess what you may have seen or experienced. You state you've had some other activity before and had some experiences with psychic abilities. If you could fill us in a bit more on your background, that may help us help you. What's your story, Crista? Did this all start in childhood? Anyone else in the family have some abilities? Do you ghost hunt?

Reactions: Charleh
Hi Crista, and welcome. It's difficult to guess what you may have seen or experienced. You state you've had some other activity before and had some experiences with psychic abilities. If you could fill us in a bit more on your background, that may help us help you. What's your story, Crista? Did this all start in childhood? Anyone else in the family have some abilities? Do you ghost hunt?
I am considering ghost hunting. But my entire life they come to me when they want to. Ive even had deceased love ones visit me in dreams. Loved ones Ive never really met and when I described them to older family members they confirmed the personality, visitation etc. I struggle with chronic suicidality, am trans and thus I feel I may attract more spiritual activity than most people. I just dont know how "handle" it. Im not aware of any overt psychic abilities within my family.

As a child I had visitations while awake as well.

struggle with chronic suicidality
Want to address this briefly, Crista. I am a mandated reporter, so if you have any of those feelings, please let me know by private message as we cannot address that on the open forum. I'll be more than available to give you the proper resources in your area to help you address that if you need to.