Last night I saw a child

Want to address this briefly, Crista. I am a mandated reporter, so if you have any of those feelings, please let me know by private message as we cannot address that on the open forum. I'll be more than available to give you the proper resources in your area to help you address that if you need to.
Oh no Im fine now. Im just saying I may be by my very nature more sensitive to such paranormal things...

Reactions: Charleh
I am considering ghost hunting. But my entire life they come to me when they want to. Ive even had deceased love ones visit me in dreams. Loved ones Ive never really met and when I described them to older family members they confirmed the personality, visitation etc. I struggle with chronic suicidality, am trans and thus I feel I may attract more spiritual activity than most people. I just dont know how "handle" it. Im not aware of any overt psychic abilities within my family.
I think you’re definitely gifted. Maybe it’s your calling to help those on the other side. Only time will tell right?

You’re right, that you should learn how to handle the supernatural and keep yourself protected. I think you should work on honing your psychic or whatever skills, and also work on your discernment. At least in my field discernment and faith is key.

But I will say this as someone who suffers from mental illness as well, you need to learn how to shield and ground yourself. Give me a second and I’ll pull up a post debi made on grounding, shielding and centering.

I think you’re definitely gifted. Maybe it’s your calling to help those on the other side. Only time will tell right?

You’re right, that you should learn how to handle the supernatural and keep yourself protected. I think you should work on honing your psychic or whatever skills, and also work on your discernment. At least in my field discernment and faith is key.

But I will say this as someone who suffers from mental illness as well, you need to learn how to shield and ground yourself. Give me a second and I’ll pull up a post debi made on grounding, shielding and centering.
Awesome. Thank you. hugs

Hi Crista and welcome. First off sorry that happened to you. That had to be un-nerving to see in your room. You mentioned using a ghost box. I dont think this is a coincidence that you have activity after. We open doors with our intent and agreement. Using anything to communicate with the dead or other side can cause an attraction. You are opening your front door and letting whoever is standing there into your space. This entity or spirit may have followed you home.
I’m not being critical just letting you know. Ghost investigators have to be very careful and often use protection prayers while working. You being extra sensitive are probably very vonerable. Keep us posted on further developments. I don’t know your faith but if you are a believer here’s a protection prayer.

2EDE23C5-232F-48C8-AA19-DCEF8966F0F1.png

Hi Crista and welcome. First off sorry that happened to you. That had to be un-nerving to see in your room. You mentioned using a ghost box. I dont think this is a coincidence that you have activity after. We open doors with our intent and agreement. Using anything to communicate with the dead or other side can cause an attraction. You are opening your front door and letting whoever is standing there into your space. This entity or spirit may have followed you home.
I’m not being critical just letting you know. Ghost investigators have to be very careful and often use protection prayers while working. You being extra sensitive are probably very vonerable. Keep us posted on further developments. I don’t know your faith but if you are a believer here’s a protection prayer.

View attachment 14125
Thank you. I DO need to start praying more. Grounding too...

View attachment 14125
Wise words and great prayer.

Reactions: Lynne and Crista