Lab grown meat in the grocery this year

I would give the Lab Lobster a go,who cares how its produced.Also the petri dish prawns.

Reactions: Mokey
Thank you,thank you very much(in a Elvis Presley accent)
Please do not tell me now that you really are Elvis Presley. I cannot take two profound pieces of information like this in one night.

All of these years nobody believed you were in hiding. I am so honored that you chose me to share this secret with me! LOL

Reactions: ozentity
Please do not tell me now that you really are Elvis Presley. I cannot take two profound pieces of information like this in one night.

All of these years nobody believed you were in hiding. I am so honored that you chose me to share this secret with me! LOL
No,I aint nothing but a hound dog.

BUZZZZ
Incorrect good sir in the lobster assumption.

However, I don't even know what pork crackling is.
The skin of the pig that goes crispy when you bake pork,hmmm.Great to lower cholesterol lol.Hard to believe about the lobster,but you sound honest lol.

The skin of the pig that goes crispy when you bake pork,hmmm.Great to lower cholesterol lol.Hard to believe about the lobster,but you sound honest lol.

Sound? You are slick with the compliments. :confused: Teasing.
if you need someone to vouch for me, I think a few people around here would raise their hand.

I actually think I kind of have an idea of what you are explaining about pig skin.
I'll be back with exhibit A in a bit.

Reactions: ozentity
I believe you Mokey,but please don't show me crackling,its my kryptonite.