Lab grown meat in the grocery this year

I believe you Mokey,but please don't show me crackling,its my kryptonite.
Oh just wait. The bizarre fact that I have a somewhat similar product.. kind of, in my home right now, makes it too funny not to show the picture I took.

okay now I have three daughters. they are with their dad 50% of the time and obviously they have been raised around two whole different food menus.

Their dad loves spicy food. He also loves this product... which I keep here for my oldest girl because it's one of her favorite snacks.
Not for me to judge lol

Ok: 20190312_234113.jpg

Similar concept?

Oh just wait. The bizarre fact that I have a somewhat similar product.. kind of, in my home right now, makes it too funny not to show the picture I took.

okay now I have three daughters. they are with their dad 50% of the time and obviously they have been raised around two whole different food menus.

Their dad loves spicy food. He also loves this product... which I keep here for my oldest girl because it's one of her favorite snacks.
Not for me to judge lol

Ok: View attachment 17693

Similar concept?
That's what it is but when you have a baked pork dinner and the skin bubbles and you peel it off,thats the ultimate.Your daughter has very good taste by the way.I also have three daughters and a son in their twenties,but they live a long way from here now.At Christmas I get no crackling,so its bitter sweet seeing them as they have the same taste in food as I do,and scoff it all.

Reactions: Mokey
That's what it is but when you have a baked pork dinner and the skin bubbles and you peel it off,thats the ultimate.Your daughter has very good taste by the way.I also have three daughters and a son in their twenties,but they live a long way from here now.At Christmas I get no crackling,so its bitter sweet seeing them as they have the same taste in food as I do,and scoff it all.
It's literally fried pig skin. Yeeeup.
Nice you let them have it though. :)

Reactions: ozentity
I don't let them, they just take it.I'm thinking of cancelling Christmas.

That is an even better outwardly show of that Christmas spirit! Make it for yourself, tell them you're visiting a friend in the Bermuda triangle or something. Nobody will know a thing.

It doesn't look like they are telling customers either,if I read it right,

Okay I haven't read that yet but right there oh boy.....

Reactions: ozentity
That is an even better outwardly show that Christmas spirit! Make it for yourself tell them you're visiting a friend in the Bermuda triangle or something nobody will know a thing.
Sorry kids,Christmas cancelled this year due to swine flu,brilliant.

Reactions: Mokey
Reminds me of what the old school movie Bladerunner portrays. Everything in the future is either grown or fake. There was a scene in the movie or was it the game? I think it was the game. The blade runner said "I remember when we use to have real eggs" Crazy. how the old school 80's cyber punks of our time predicted this would happen in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mokey and ozentity