It got my attention....

Project bluebook was another one I watched when it ran in reruns.

Reactions: Debi
I'm sort of embarrassed to admit that I too was a Buffy follower from start to finish. I like the movies and shows that are able to make me laugh. Buffy Rocked but Angel never really did a lot for me. Cordelia didn't help it much. I think Willow would have been a better spin-off.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
I suppose it all started with the original Twilight Zone (yes they remade it. Yes, it sucks lol)
I used to watch it as a child during summer break. Don’t blame me, there wasn’t much on tv. Lol
Later I graduated to X-files and Quantum Leap. I really did like those two. I also watched Ghost Hunters Paranormal State. Those truly peaked my interest as they resonated with me.

"Elvira,mistress of the dark",...which was even better through the teen years..lol.
LOL,have to agree with you there.Yeah, Elvira and strangley"Lost In Space"with all it's weird creatures,Dr Smith being the weirdest of all.Lol.

Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
I'm sort of embarrassed to admit that I too was a Buffy follower from start to finish. I like the movies and shows that are able to make me laugh. Buffy Rocked but Angel never really did a lot for me. Cordelia didn't help it much. I think Willow would have been a better spin-off.
Buffy was a brilliant show..in my humble opinion....

Willow would have been a good spin-off...or Spike.....