It got my attention....

Paul, I think Night Stalker is on certain times of the year, Sunday nights. Right now I think they're playing the 1980s remake of The Twilight Zone.

I actually have the entire Night Stalker series on DVD. I like that Kolecheck in the night stalker was humorous and sort of playful in the way he handled the situations. I love things like cheesy horror and Science Fiction movies. I even like the Mystery Science Theater 3000. Rod Sterling was sort of the paranormal and odd version of what Alfred Hitchcock was to horror. The Outer Limits was good but the Twilight Zone was classic and still as good today as it was when it was produced. Like Hitchcock, they did with mind games and tension what is done now with special effects. I still occasionally get a little creeped out when THE BIRDS in the store parking lots swarm and are all over the place.

Reactions: Benway and Paintman
This show was canceled too soon.:)
d03b8ecb401e948cc3245f8fe1343e75606859c5_hq.jpg

Anyone remember the show "werewolf", from the 80's,?..cool piece of trivia is the evil werewolf is named Janos skorzeny, which was the original vampires name in the night stalker series, done as a homage to the night stalker and the fact it had become a cult classic......did anyone watch " Buffy the vampire slayer" in the 90's????

Anyone remember the show "werewolf", from the 80's,?..cool piece of trivia is the evil werewolf is named Janos skorzeny, which was the original vampires name in the night stalker series, done as a homage to the night stalker and the fact it had become a cult classic......did anyone watch " Buffy the vampire slayer" in the 90's????
Say Buffy three times and Jad will appear....lol She is a huge fan.