Is There A Song That Makes You Cry

There have been about two that hit close to home and the latest one was no exception. 'Paralyzed' by NF. And there's two that I found on YouTube that can that has absolutely no lyrics whatsoever, but it's just the music in itself that makes you think. I just stay away from them now.

I cry at all the sad or beautiful music. The one that really gets me is the one played for the dog commercial:
I remember it being played multiple times and it only seemed like yesterday. Been a few years now I think. But the video package and choice of music really tug at the heart strings. I stopped playing it at 'There is a dog that needs your help' because it had gotten too depressing. And heartbreaking. Their eyes. Face. Overall appearance is telling.

I believe the eyes are the windows to the soul. They're scared. Lonely. Depressed. And all you want to do is adopt them all if possible or just give them a hug.

Apologies if I got carried away.

I remember it being played multiple times and it only seemed like yesterday. Been a few years now I think. But the video package and choice of music really tug at the heart strings. I stopped playing it at 'There is a dog that needs your help' because it had gotten too depressing. And heartbreaking. Their eyes. Face. Overall appearance is telling.

I believe the eyes are the windows to the soul. They're scared. Lonely. Depressed. And all you want to do is adopt them all if possible or just give them a hug.

Apologies if I got carried away.
Now that I've adopted three cats, I have to stay away from Petfinders.com, because I want to adopt them all.

Brothers in Arms by Dire Straits reminds me of my young brother, he was a bit wild but a great bro :cry:. Bright Eyes by Art Garfunkel, I'm a rabbit hunter but I love animals and the environment if you can understand, reminds me of the rabbits and one of my young hunting whippets who died young :cry:.