Is There A Song That Makes You Cry

I haven't sobbed, but have been moved by a couple of harp performances by Harpo Marx, from movies the brothers did.
I have them all. Still among the funniest movies ever made, IMO, but they were also wonderful theatrical performing musicians and musical numbers were frequent.
Harpo was so expressive, and his concentration at times while playing demonstrated that he took music seriously, with a smile or two along the way.

I haven't sobbed, but have been moved by a couple of harp performances by Harpo Marx, from movies the brothers did.
I have them all. Still among the funniest movies ever made, IMO, but they were also wonderful theatrical performing musicians and musical numbers were frequent.
Harpo was so expressive, and his concentration at times while playing demonstrated that he took music seriously, with a smile or two along the way.
I love the Marx brothers movies, and have often warded off a spell of depression by re-watching one of them.

I remember it being played multiple times and it only seemed like yesterday. Been a few years now I think. But the video package and choice of music really tug at the heart strings. I stopped playing it at 'There is a dog that needs your help' because it had gotten too depressing. And heartbreaking. Their eyes. Face. Overall appearance is telling.

I believe the eyes are the windows to the soul. They're scared. Lonely. Depressed. And all you want to do is adopt them all if possible or just give them a hug.

Apologies if I got carried away.
You described it perfectly. If I was rich I would save them all.

"Oh Danny Boy "will kick me in the gut sometimes and pret near anything with bagpipes