Is that a carrot?

Cooked Kale or cabbage is a food stopper for me. If either is in a dish, it is hard for me to eat, or smell for that matter.

Carrots in soups or dishes are best for me if they are added at the very end and only partially cooked and still a bit crunchy. Raw carrots fine. Totally cooked carrots, not so fine.

Cooked Kale or cabbage is a food stopper for me. If either is in a dish, it is hard for me to eat, or smell for that matter.

Carrots in soups or dishes are best for me if they are added at the very end and only partially cooked and still a bit crunchy. Raw carrots fine. Totally cooked carrots, not so fine.
Squishy carrots are a bit of waste of carrots. Like cutting the soles off of a pair of shoes.

I like it on toasted bread with horseradish sauce
When I was a teenager I used to toast corned beef on bread with mustard, cheese and Branston hot pickle, so I can sort of see where you are coming from. I hadn't met horseradish yet, but if I had I may well have varied that a bit. Though I still wouldn't have used spam.

Edit: I just noticed that I lost the word beef so this made no sense. Corrected! Eventually. Can you tell I used to work for the Post Office?

Last edited:
The other food that I can't eat and currently can't bring myself to mention is bad. I do hate to be in the same room as it. Or think about it. America has a food of the same name but it's different. I hate this stuff. This is going to be rough, but.... tiny squishy beans in cheap tomato sauce in a can. The really cheap nasty stuff. I hate it all! But it's really popular here. I used to leave the room if they were there. These days I can mostly tolerate it, but I consider it a great act of stoicism on my part if I don't get visibly upset and leave. I used to have a friend who was the same with tomatoes. They really freaked him out.