Is that a carrot?

Coincidentally it actually is carrots for me. Although to be fair it's almost any root vegetable;carrots, parsnips, radishes. Although I do like beets.

The other big one is coconut. There are lots of wonderful sounding dishes at the local Thai restaurant until I get to the part where it's all cooked in a coconut broth, so it's not something that can be picked out or put on the side.
Oh I love coconut

As long as it's not fishy fish or smelly organ meats I pretty much like everything.

Stevedog, I can't wait for it to hurry up and get real cold. Going to make Winter Veg soup. Guessing you will have to pass.
Chicken, wild rice, carrots, parsnips and celery. And all done with enough fresh herbs to make me the richest Dutchman in the 17th century.

Ok, eggplant. And okra.

As long as it's not fishy fish or smelly organ meats I pretty much like everything.

Stevedog, I can't wait for it to hurry up and get real cold. Going to make Winter Veg soup. Guessing you will have to pass.
Chicken, wild rice, carrots, parsnips and celery. And all done with enough fresh herbs to make me the richest Dutchman in the 17th century.

Ok, eggplant. And okra.
I am like you Paint, as long as it's not gross, I will probably like it.

Ok, eggplant. And okra.
Actually, a Winter Veg soup like that sounds pretty good, if I can use some leafy greens like chard, mustard or collard greens and spinach. Then add some leeks for a bit of flavor.
Hmmm, you've got my culinary gears a-going.

Actually, a Winter Veg soup like that sounds pretty good, if I can use some leafy greens like chard, mustard or collard greens and spinach. Then add some leeks for a bit of flavor.
Hmmm, you've got my culinary gears a-going.
Steve you are making me hungry.