How to banish demons out of your home and personal space?

demons are really very cowardly. you can really rip them new ones if you want to.
That really depends. Some are incredibly easy to get rid of. Just a prayer will have them running with their..... tail.... between their legs.

Other times they can get violent. Sometimes it’s taken people months or years to get rid of attachments.

Really? I hadnt noticed at all. Ive never really been a light person. Ill try to see if theres something else causing this negativity to go on. Thank you.
It’s a good idea to drop anything that could be bringing darkness into your life. So are these shadow people that you’re dealing with?

One day after dad died, I thought that morning I wonder if they can drink their coffee in Heaven. They would drink it and read the paper every morning. Then a few hours later, I got a heavy whiff of coffee under my nose. Nothing else around that was coffee and we don't drink it. Never make it. So that was comforting again. I think he answered me. I smell some good scents sometimes. Maybe those are angels. I once was about to have a major surgery on my valve on reflux and replaced it. I was nervous and on the wall of our study, was a shadow of an angel and a horn. I think that an angel was comforting me that day. I never saw it again. Our doggies had just passed six months apart. I think they were sending me love and angels. That was a neat shadow on the wall. I wish I'd taken a pic of it. Why such a distinct angel. It was cool though. I see glimpses at corner of my eye like someone there. Once I saw something and it quickly left. I don't know what they are. I figure loved ones or someone like that. I hope.

One day after dad died, I thought that morning I wonder if they can drink their coffee in Heaven. They would drink it and read the paper every morning. Then a few hours later, I got a heavy whiff of coffee under my nose. Nothing else around that was coffee and we don't drink it. Never make it. So that was comforting again. I think he answered me. I smell some good scents sometimes. Maybe those are angels. I once was about to have a major surgery on my valve on reflux and replaced it. I was nervous and on the wall of our study, was a shadow of an angel and a horn. I think that an angel was comforting me that day. I never saw it again. Our doggies had just passed six months apart. I think they were sending me love and angels. That was a neat shadow on the wall. I wish I'd taken a pic of it. Why such a distinct angel. It was cool though. I see glimpses at corner of my eye like someone there. Once I saw something and it quickly left. I don't know what they are. I figure loved ones or someone like that. I hope.
that angel must have been Gabriel. he has the horn. you must have the top angels guarding you, boo.

Yes, I tried that before, but even after the priest tried to help, these black shadowy things returned to me. Its weird that I see or sense them in the house, but no one else that lives with me does. I wont lie, I got used to living like this, mostly because if something happens I know what to do, but its not enough for these spirits to leave. Nothing extreme really happens most times, only rarely, but their essence still returns when im not feeling alright.

Ill be honest, its not all bad, I sometimes do very effective prayers that bring many angels around. Even with all these things that might go on sometimes, I still see white feathers or smell flowers in the air. That signifies that angels are trying to help. And iam grateful they come to my rescue. But I just cant make the negative spirits leave and never return, thats the thing.
So a person who is ill already might, in your situation, and possibly another, be tempted to give up hope. As you seem to be repeating that prayer won’t help for someone ailing like in your situation.

Is that what you are trying to say? It all seems a bit discouraging. It might be a difficult message for some here as most of us are over 50 & a couple of us a seriously ill.

I for one will be doubling down on prayer & protection. I still say if your heart is open to God, there is NO way dark spirits could touch you. That’s asking me to believe oil & water actually mix.

It’s a good idea to drop anything that could be bringing darkness into your life. So are these shadow people that you’re dealing with?
Some of the things Ive seen were shadow people, while some others I believe were possibly negative spirits or demons. The shadows dont really try to get close, while the demons do anything to break my confidence.

I still remember that time a very dark lady appeared as an image in my mind before i went to sleep, she was carrying a black moon on her back. But her face was awful. And that evening before many strange things were happening. Objects would fly out of my hands.

Google 'How to get rid of Shadow people?' - lots of good ideas.

I agree with the above said- authority! Understand that you are stronger than them, they feed on fear and everything negative. Make your room clean and happy, they lose power if you feel happy and comfortable in your own home.

I've noticed they tend to pray on people who are on a lower wavelength at that point in life (or possibly it's as they say - You can not perceive what you are not the vibration of, therefore you can just SEE them more when feeling low). Such as going through a stressful period, depression or focusing on the dark a lot. Try to raise your vibration generally with whatever works for you - meditation, music, walk in the nature, time with friends, just sitting down and reorganizing life, think of God, listen to positive affirmations...

Use humor, make fun of them. My old dentist used to say that your mind can only fit one emotion at the time, so when you make a situation comical, there's no space for fear. I know in that situation it may seem hard, but it's just a step to make them feel your authority.
Even when you say the prayers, try not to do it fearfully, but with power, as if you KNOW you have the secret weapon and they MUST leave.

I agree with the above said- authority! Understand that you are stronger than them, they feed on fear and everything negative. Make your room clean and happy, they lose power if you feel happy and comfortable in your own home.

I've noticed they tend to pray on people who are on a lower wavelength at that point in life (or possibly it's as they say - You can not perceive what you are not the vibration of, therefore you can just SEE them more when feeling low). Such as going through a stressful period, depression or focusing on the dark a lot. Try to raise your vibration generally with whatever works for you - meditation, music, walk in the nature, time with friends, just sitting down and reorganizing life, think of God, listen to positive affirmations...

Use humor, make fun of them. My old dentist used to say that your mind can only fit one emotion at the time, so when you make a situation comical, there's no space for fear. I know in that situation it may seem hard, but it's just a step to make them feel your authority.
Even when you say the prayers, try not to do it fearfully, but with power, as if you KNOW you have the secret weapon and they MUST leave.
Actually I think I found just the trick for keeping them out. It involves Palo santo wood, powdered eggshell, and a lot of prayer

Reactions: SunnySide

that dentist should have been a psychiatrist. lol. he's so right.