How to banish demons out of your home and personal space?

I can relate to recurring dark energy; the household that I grew up in had a lot of dark energy because my grandmother, who lived with us, had psychiatric issues, drank, and was often very depressed. It seemed like every house we moved into was haunted or had dark energy hanging about. As I got older, I learned to claim any space I was in, even if it was just for an overnight stay in a hotel. I have said this elsewhere but will say it again:

Fantasio Inferno, you have gotten way too comfortable with these influences. If you really want them gone, you must apply yourself firmly to the situation at hand, by BEING CONSISTENT. It is not enough to pray and then stop until something else happens. Pray the St. Michael or any other prayer that resonates with you, every single day and night. Once when you rise for the day, and once before sleep. Keep posters or images of angels or religious beings in your room; Saints, or even super heroes from fiction. The idea is to keep your mind focused on positive, and soon these beings will tire of being ignored and gradually fade away. And I agree with Mrs. Cooper; you won't benefit from repeating how prayer isn't working. You would be far better served by repeating, I won't quit until this is over and done with! Say it out loud often, call on your guardians (everyone has them) and see who wins this fight! You may be a spiritual warrior who needs a little encouragement.
:flutterby

Last edited:
What happened?
i was driving at night and stopped for gas at a gas station that wasn't very well lit. a dark figure of a man tried to yank open my driver's side door but it was locked. another dark figure of a man tried to yank open the passenger side door but it was locked too. then i woke up.

Just my opinion but negative entities take time, dedication and discipline to get rid of. You and a team may have to "remove" it serveral times before it doesnt come back.
Giving up is not an option.........keep looking for help.
Light&Love

change your perception of what it is.

Have you ever heard the quote. " above is as that which is below, to perform the miracles of the one thing."
This means that all things work towards 1 goal.

The very idea that you can see / experience this is a blessing - blessing / curse are 2 sides of the same coin, you simply need to flip that coin.

I don't mean become it's friend, I mean acknowledge it for what it is, and appreciate that you have an upper hand in knowing there is more to life than what most people can see and you were privileged to see this. it will stop bugging you after you stop trying to get away from it. There is a reason you are seeing this. Trust that you are being protected, it could have been much worse but something wants you to know there is more to life than what we can see.

it's like being able to say...."I got the point, thank you, now please let me be"

kindness and understanding is very powerful on many levels. Learn to say thank you for every good thing that happens in your life, no matter how small, it's worthy of saying thank you.

Last edited:
A person can also suffer from depression and drink heavily because of dark energy.
Dark energy need not be an entity, it's often only an impression permeating the atmosphere.

In order to attain control, one needs to harmonise with it.

Resisti it, and the mind will make it stronger.

Yes, we're just coming out of the last full moon, I'll be back to normal in a day or two, xx

i was driving at night and stopped for gas at a gas station that wasn't very well lit. a dark figure of a man tried to yank open my driver's side door but it was locked. another dark figure of a man tried to yank open the passenger side door but it was locked too. then i woke up.

How did you feel when you saw those two men in your dream? Did you also happen to see their faces as well?

A person can also suffer from depression and drink heavily because of dark energy.
Dark energy need not be an entity, it's often only an impression permeating the atmosphere.

In order to attain control, one needs to harmonise with it.

Resisti it, and the mind will make it stronger.

Yes, we're just coming out of the last full moon, I'll be back to normal in a day or two, xx
Truth. Alcohol for me always winds up in depression it adds an aura that isn't easily shaken and it seems to open you up to any negative energy that maybe around, it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel when that fog is on you. I can see it in others when I am sober for a while people at work or in public it seems to welcome missery to join it. Easy to see the faults in others before I notice it in myself, that is a lesson I try and live by "Putting myself in others shoes" although it isnt fun sometimes it is necessary to learn from my mistakes that way.