How to banish demons out of your home and personal space?

Fantasio Inferno

Reaction score
For years now, these sneaky creatures have tried to enter my dreams multiple times. And their presence always returns when I’m feeling down. Ive seen a couple of their forms, and honestly I dont think I would want to see one again. When I’m angry at someone, these demons take the form of that someone in my dreams, and try to break my confidence. Their sadistic smile and their deep black eyes is what made me think these spirits are demons.

Sometimes they try to throw me off my bed while I’m sleeping. And no matter how many times Ive prayed, they return back when they get the chance. Although it doesnt happen everyday, it can happen anytime. Im living with my family, and for some reason these spirits dont bother them, thank god. But still, why are they stuck to me.

I see their faces when i close my eyes sometimes, and i must say they look quite disgusting. They bang the doors, trying to annoy me. And the prayers ive done dont quite help. Can someone give me an advice on how to make them go away with no return?

Welcome to the forum, FI. I’m sorry to hear you’re going through all this. I like figuring out some more details before figuring out what would work best.

So, when do you think this all started? And what’s your faith like? Like your religion and how close you are to God? Just so we can provide some more relatable advice.

For now I suggest you keep on praying. Here’s one that could help
E56977DD-37A0-4F70-94CA-176A6CF3D7DB.png

And try to keep a positive attitude. Demons typically feed off your negativity.

I think I'm doing that now. I have terrible nightmares of a horrible face trying to get me. I run from it. I read fantasy and think it's from a book I've read where heroes are fighting bad guys. But now wonder if maybe that is a real thing. I get depressed from chronic pain in foot. Suffering from it and glad nerve dr gives me relief. But I could be allowing one to invade my dreams. I will say a prayer more often before bed. I use to always do it but now with pain, I sometimes fall asleep before I can. Thanks for this. I will still use salt and circles too. I think it really did help me to feel more at peace. Whatever works for us.

For years now, these sneaky creatures have tried to enter my dreams multiple times. And their presence always returns when I’m feeling down. Ive seen a couple of their forms, and honestly I dont think I would want to see one again. When I’m angry at someone, these demons take the form of that someone in my dreams, and try to break my confidence. Their sadistic smile and their deep black eyes is what made me think these spirits are demons.

Sometimes they try to throw me off my bed while I’m sleeping. And no matter how many times Ive prayed, they return back when they get the chance. Although it doesnt happen everyday, it can happen anytime. Im living with my family, and for some reason these spirits dont bother them, thank god. But still, why are they stuck to me.

I see their faces when i close my eyes sometimes, and i must say they look quite disgusting. They bang the doors, trying to annoy me. And the prayers ive done dont quite help. Can someone give me an advice on how to make them go away with no return?
Hello, and may I add something here that may not be obvious to you? The very name and avatar you have chosen speak of darkness. I recommend to people who are under any kind of attack to completely avoid any such negativity in their lives. When one chooses to represent themselves with darkness, the darkness is called to them. I would check other areas of your life to see if you have anything else that might be a calling card to negativity as well. That would be a good first step forward to stopping the activity.

Welcome to the forum, FI. I’m sorry to hear you’re going through all this. I like figuring out some more details before figuring out what would work best.

So, when do you think this all started? And what’s your faith like? Like your religion and how close you are to God? Just so we can provide some more relatable advice.

For now I suggest you keep on praying. Here’s one that could help
View attachment 15592
And try to keep a positive attitude. Demons typically feed off your negativity.
It was like this since I was very young, I used to see shadows since a young age. I like to think Im very close to god, but I suppose that wouldnt be the truth. I might be catholic, but many religions interest me. Ill try to do more prayers.

Reactions: ghostkind
Fantasio, you seem to present quite a few scenarios which are scary & difficult. Would you consider having a priest in to help you with your issues? They just seem so oppressive.
Yes, I tried that before, but even after the priest tried to help, these black shadowy things returned to me. Its weird that I see or sense them in the house, but no one else that lives with me does. I wont lie, I got used to living like this, mostly because if something happens I know what to do, but its not enough for these spirits to leave. Nothing extreme really happens most times, only rarely, but their essence still returns when im not feeling alright.

Ill be honest, its not all bad, I sometimes do very effective prayers that bring many angels around. Even with all these things that might go on sometimes, I still see white feathers or smell flowers in the air. That signifies that angels are trying to help. And iam grateful they come to my rescue. But I just cant make the negative spirits leave and never return, thats the thing.

Hello, and may I add something here that may not be obvious to you? The very name and avatar you have chosen speak of darkness. I recommend to people who are under any kind of attack to completely avoid any such negativity in their lives. When one chooses to represent themselves with darkness, the darkness is called to them. I would check other areas of your life to see if you have anything else that might be a calling card to negativity as well. That would be a good first step forward to stopping the activity.
Really? I hadnt noticed at all. Ive never really been a light person. Ill try to see if theres something else causing this negativity to go on. Thank you.