Haunted Grounds?!

Can spirits be tied to land?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More details needed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This also is an industrial haven back in the day for iron ore digging. Which hits on one of the apparitions, been described as a guy wearing a uniform from the 1800s to early 20th century. He has been seen around the home and even on the roof of the house. My wife has seen who I think is my grandmother wearing her silk pajamas.

All in all I'm looking for a sound explanation. My wife has also told me she feels watched when the lights are off and walking from the living room to the bedroom. She has her own paranormal past but I will get to that in another thread

Reactions: Debi
All in all I'm looking for a sound explanation. My wife has also told me she feels watched when the lights are off and walking from the living room to the bedroom. She has her own paranormal past but I will get to that in another thread
When it comes to the paranormal, there is no way of knowing for sure what the cause is. It's all assumption and based on what little we assume we know about something we can't measure. Much of the time our religious beliefs frame what those assumptions are.

Reactions: Paintman
I have no words to even describe if I even believe in the paranormal since I've never had something happen to me specifically.

Reactions: Debi
I have no words to even describe if I even believe in the paranormal since I've never had something happen to me specifically.
If you are looking for a definitive answer, you will not find one. We know these things occur. It's why we research them. We simply do not have all the answers.

Reactions: Charleh
Welcome Jinx. Can you describe why you think it’s the land holding them there instead of just life’s situations. People stay put for many reasons, money, jobs, transportation. Illness. Laziness etc. the list of possibilities is long. What is it about this situation that puts it in the paranormal catagory. I’m not doubting you but there wasn’t much description on circumstances. We must rule out the natural first. 40 year old children living in their parents basements and spare rooms are not uncommon at all. It’s not a good thing but it is not rare.

Reactions: Charleh