Can spirits be tied to land?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More details needed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jinxarmylife9

Reaction score
Is it possible for a homestead (acres of land) to be distorted by the same loving energy that created it also responsible tearing down the family structure it was built on?

My gut is telling me that either the person passing never showed their true colours, or this is a completely malevolent spirit entirely. But that’s extrapolating a guess from not too many details. Could you share more?

By the way friend, the live chat portal is only for live chats, not for other posts. Creating a thread in live chat portal or Owl’s nest is designated for admins. But the other threads are fair game for us members :)

Reactions: Lynne
My grandmother owned 13 acres of the road I live on. My family is and has been in a state of discord. Those that seem to live here, excluding myself and my family (wife and 2kids), has never been able to move away except my 2 aunts. All my cousins that still live with their parents. My cousins are in their 40s. I am 26.

My grandmother owned 13 acres of the road I live on. My family is and has been in a state of discord. Those that seem to live here, excluding myself and my family (wife and 2kids), has never been able to move away except my 2 aunts. All my cousins that still live with their parents. My cousins are in their 40s. I am 26.
So whatever this energy is, has hindered you from moving?

It has hindered most of my relatives from moving forward. I am one of three people who was born and raised there that has successfully moved away while everyone else is glued and not because they love it. My grandfather died in 02 my grandmother died in 06 but there have been many animal deaths and disappearances as well as it being a country Old folks home in the late 80s to early 00s. Many deaths have occurred on the property but all of natural causes

Reactions: Charleh
My mom and wife have had paranormal encounters such as apparitions and the feeling of being watched. The house in question is ungodly cold in the winter. I live in Alabama where's it's 75 degrees in december

Hi, Jinx. Moving your thread to the appropriate forum.

Jinx, welcome to the forum. Yes, there can be family curses as well as negative energies tied to the land as well. Have you done a history search on the land? Was it tied to Native Americans or a battle site of some kind at any time?

Yup. I’d say there is a malicious force there. I haven’t heard of a passed family member hindering this, idk if you have said or implied that. I’d almost say this was a curse of sorts. I rarely jump to that conclusion, but if it’s stopping people who intend to leave the piece of land and is affecting a family and not just any visitor transient owner, it could be so.

What’s your background in regards to spirituality or religion? And what could you say about your wife and the rest of your family? I feel this could help clarify things.