Haunted Grounds?!

Can spirits be tied to land?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More details needed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jinx, welcome to the forum. Yes, there can be family curses as well as negative energies tied to the land as well.
You and I keep calling things at the same time :eek: I don’t get it

My background falls short of devout Zendaya Buddhist. I am a philosophy major. As far as I'm concerned it's cosmic oneness experienced simultaneously through different perspectives of one mind

My wife and I met in Missouri but we are both from Alabama. Her the northwest and I the northeast

Reactions: Charleh
My 2 children one mine and the other I'm legal guardian of. Recently lost there mother February of 2017. But this started way before my exwife and I met. This has been my family's center since the land was purchased in the 60s

My background falls short of devout Zendaya Buddhist. I am a philosophy major. As far as I'm concerned it's cosmic oneness experienced simultaneously through different perspectives of one mind
Interesting. So “zen” being short for “Zendaya”?

Do you still follow that path? Just wanna make sure we can help in a way that suits your personal situation. I definitely don’t see any Buddhist background causing you grief. Quite frankly it’s unheard of.

Regardless, welcome to the forum! Hope we can help you out. Btw on Tuesday night we watch a podcast at around 8PM GMT or 10 central time.

My 2 children one mine and the other I'm legal guardian of. Recently lost there mother February of 2017. But this started way before my exwife and I met. This has been my family's center since the land was purchased in the 60s
So this activity has only affected family and not any visitors?

Yeah I think Buddhism has nothing to do with it. Where I'm from was part of the creek nation back before 1835 when this area came into being recognized as a community

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
Yeah I think Buddhism has nothing to do with it. Where I'm from was part of the creek nation back before 1835 when this area came into being recognized as a community
Sometimes Native American land can have interesting energy left behind. But I also wonder about a family curse, since it appears to be affectng the family in general.

I've done a little digging and my family is descended from Blackfoot Indians from Nebraska and Cherokee Indians form around the area. There is a burial mound a few miles from here. It's about 600-800 years old so Native American energy is a good possibility

I've done a little digging and my family is descended from Blackfoot Indians from Nebraska and Cherokee Indians form around the area. There is a burial mound a few miles from here. It's about 600-800 years old so Native American energy is a good possibility
Anytime you have a burial mound, there is energy. As part Cherokee, I can tell you that may be the issue. But I will ALSO tell you that each of us has choices...and we can make them despite any energy that surrounds us. If the family has issues in the area, they may have to chose to move if it is affecting them that badly.