Has anything changed?

It could be warning others not to cross the boundary and end up like it. That's why I don't think it is a natural creature which would kill to eat and you wouldn't escape it.
Good point Oz. Nobody really know what we are dealing with out in the woods, we are all just speculating. There are so many creature reports it is hard to say. Perhaps we are getting visited by other worlds and they just stop over and hang out in the wooded areas where they are not seen. Anyone's ideas could be the answers. It sure is fun to consider the possibilities though and what a great group of people to discuss fun topics like this with.

The one stand out thing I have learned is there are many paths to inner truth...and all need to be honored. Like flowers in the field, the Divine One has laid out a different learning experience for each of us. Which is why I have such strict rules about respect for each other's beliefs on the forum. What I have need to learn may differ from how you view the universe, yet each of us is learning what we need as we travel through this lifetime.

The one Truth that remains constant is that Love is essential. And I thank you all for showing me so much of it. ;h
I like the story of the 4 blind men who visit the circus and are asked to describe an elephant.
1st man feels a leg. An elephant is like a tree trunk.
2nd man holds it's tail. An elephant is like a rope.
3rd man holds the trunk. An elephant is like a fire hose.
4th man holds an ear. An elephant is like a giant tropical leaf.

That's us.