Has anything changed?

The one stand out thing I have learned is there are many paths to inner truth...and all need to be honored. Like flowers in the field, the Divine One has laid out a different learning experience for each of us. Which is why I have such strict rules about respect for each other's beliefs on the forum. What I have need to learn may differ from how you view the universe, yet each of us is learning what we need as we travel through this lifetime.

The one Truth that remains constant is that Love is essential. And I thank you all for showing me so much of it. ;h

Yes, but at least we can sense it. That dogman thing is a culmination of human evil I feel, more bad people, more sightings. I'm almost certain these are humans transformed, a werewolf.
Interesting theory Oz. Dogmen are not friendly! From what I’ve read, they will shred you without a glance. Bigfoots also dislike them. I’ve seen stories of Dogmen dispatching Bigfoots. I’ve even read a story where a man and a Bigfoot came up against a Dogman. The latter didn’t like the odds and fled. I don’t know what they are. But, even my psychic teacher agrees that something in the earth has shifted. Possibly, very possibly that big earthquake several years ago knocked the earth off its axis. This, is probably, imo, where it began…..

I found myself thinking (at 3 AM again) how many of my once "firm" beliefs about the causes of paranormal activity have changed over the years. A much bigger picture has formed in my mind now. And I'm much more open to listening to that inner voice that sometimes whispers...sometimes screams.

At the supposed age of wisdom that I now find myself, I find that my new understanding of how things work is much larger than what I had previously thought, and at the same time, it has brought me full circle in my religious beliefs back to my Catholic beginnings.

And it's all connected.

As you have researched and looked for answers over the years, what has been your experience with new information you may have come across? Has anything changed for you?
It is remarkable that you have said you have come back to your catholic roots. I have had a similar journey. I left the catholic church for bible only believing faiths and I can now see the value in the tenets. Since covid I have not returned to the church setting. My faith remains but I have not gone back to a building.

That dogman thing is a culmination of human evil I feel, more bad people, more sightings. I'm almost certain these are humans transformed, a werewolf.
i tend to agree with you on this Oz..... the dogman phenomena is either just bigfoot 2.0, created because too many people made bigfoot a big teddy bear who likes peanut butter sandwiches and trading balloons. (no longer scary, so had to be replaced) ( also too many of the stories are borderline urban legend, i dont believe the LBL story to be true, and even linda godfrey in her beast of bray rd research has stated in her first book, the legend was brought to her by the stories a bus driver heard from his students.... more of a lovers lane type legend at that point.....so did the legend just grow due to it making the paper or not i dont know...good book though...lol)...... or i think people who transform (whether mentally/spiritually or physically, i dont know, maybe a tulpa effect)
so given the chance of it being something to it i tend to go with it being a person as you stated...at least at this point.

It is remarkable that you have said you have come back to your catholic roots. I have had a similar journey. I left the catholic church for bible only believing faiths and I can now see the value in the tenets. Since covid I have not returned to the church setting. My faith remains but I have not gone back to a building.
i think that regardless of which faith you choose there needs to be a structure, there is a reason for practices, ceremonies, methods and ways of which things are performed. a strict structure of learning is needed. sadly in todays world no one wants to do what they consider to be hindered or held back from learning only what they wish to learn. people want instant gratification and promotion... that is seen in everything from religion and all new age practices.... tradition has been lost and what remains is considered archaic and out of date. people just want to take what they want and leave the rest...it dont work like that, you are either all in or not....there is no inbetween

i tend to agree with you on this Oz..... the dogman phenomena is either just bigfoot 2.0, created because too many people made bigfoot a big teddy bear who likes peanut butter sandwiches and trading balloons. (no longer scary, so had to be replaced) ( also too many of the stories are borderline urban legend, i dont believe the LBL story to be true, and even linda godfrey in her beast of bray rd research has stated in her first book, the legend was brought to her by the stories a bus driver heard from his students.... more of a lovers lane type legend at that point.....so did the legend just grow due to it making the paper or not i dont know...good book though...lol)...... or i think people who transform (whether mentally/spiritually or physically, i dont know, maybe a tulpa effect)
so given the chance of it being something to it i tend to go with it being a person as you stated...at least at this point.
There has been a lot of reports in Michigan where I live. I do think they are real beings or entities. There may be wirewove types, which is to say they have transformed due to black magic, but I think there is another type which is flesh and blood. What they are or where they come from is the mystery. I was going to leave off what I really think these creatures are and was on my way out when I read your post and I felt prompted to say what I was thinking. I think it is possible these creatures are lying in wait for the end times. The bible speaks of the most terrible time in earth's history to happen over a period of 7 and a half years. I know this sounds crazy to non-biblical folks, and that is ok. It is no crazier than believing in a lot of the unseen paranormal stuff talked about on this site. The reports on these creatures in particular have a common denominator and that is they don't attack unless engaged. People are chased, harassed, and terrified out of their minds but it doesn't attack unless it is attacked. I have read stories of these things pounding on doors and windows but not breaking in, when they have the power to do so. My question is what is holding them back? Which brings me to the thoughts of God having supreme power and there is some line they cannot cross yet.