HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
IT'S PUMPKIN "CARVING" TIME! TWO WAYS TO ENTER!

1. CARVE A PUMPKIN, TAKE A PICTURE AND POST IT HERE ON THIS THREAD.

2 DRAW A PICTURE OF A PUMPKIN! SEND THE PICTURE HERE TO THIS THREAD.

RULES: THE PUMPKIN MUST BE YOUR HANDIWORK, NOT SOMETHING FROM THE INTERNET. PUMPKINS WILL BE JUDGED FOR PRIZES DURING THE HALLOWEEN PARTY! GET BUSY OUT THERE! YOU MAY SUBMIT UP TO 3 FOR JUDGING.

halloween-jack-o-lantern-pumpkins-184596890-5940157c5f9b58d58a1b1575.jpg

they have theses faces you can copy on the net we did one year you poke holes in the paper after you print the image then carv it pretty cool but at that time i had a lot of time on my hands

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
they have theses faces you can copy on the net we did one year you poke holes in the paper after you print the image then carv it pretty cool but at that time i had a lot of time on my hands
there was actually a time back in the early 90's where I was pretty good at carving melons...lol....even though you cannot tell it by these pumpkins...lol..
back in the early 90's when I met my wife, she owned a restaurant and would cater corporate events, weddings, and such functions. I did all the melon carvings and fruit arrangements...actually was pretty fair at doing that, but have long since giving that gig up, except for the very occasional one off situation that may arise for close family or friends anymore.