HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST

I'll enter my tiny little 3x3 guy in the "most pathetic" category...lol But I'd like to ask for points for growing it in my own garden!
Mrs-C-Pumpkin.jpg

I'll enter my tiny little 3x3 guy in the "most pathetic" category...lol But I'd like to ask for points for growing it in my own garden!
Pumpkin%202018_zpsvcznkzlk.jpg
I wish I could have a garden here I would try and grow those huge pumpkins they have in canada they get so big they actually carve them into boats and race them accross the Hudson bay. Not sure i would want to race them but carving one up would be fun.

Reactions: Paintman
I wish I could have a garden here I would try and grow those huge pumpkins they have in canada they get so big they actually carve them into boats and race them accross the Hudson bay. Not sure i would want to race them but carving one up would be fun.

A pumpkin boat? The Canadians have some innovative past times. Curling, ice fishing huts, pumpkin boats. Is it because of the longer Summer days they grow so big?

A pumpkin boat? The Canadians have some innovative past times. Curling, ice fishing huts, pumpkin boats. Is it because of the longer Summer days they grow so big?
i dont know but i would google how to grow a 1000lb pumpkin i have seen them not sure they weigh that much but they use a fork lift to load them in ppls cars