Getting to know you....

How’s the ghost hunting going there? What types of equipment are you using?

Well I try to gear them to be cool looking, and functionally equipped with herbs and metals that theoretically could put a dent in something preternatural. It’s a bit tongue in cheek, and a bit not. Does silver introduced into a shapeshifters bloodstream effectively end it? Probably. Does iron disperse phantoms? Maybe. I think it’s cool, and the whole thing is: it’s art. It’s an amalgam of many things I really dig.

Right on! I like that it’s tongue in cheek. It is cool art to look at! It probably would kill a shapeshifter too! Lol

Reactions: JphippsIII
How’s the ghost hunting going there? What types of equipment are you using?
Not sure if you mean us but never miss a chance to list my gear.

2 EMF Monitors / Ambiant Temperature Monitored
2 IPhones for EVP Recording
2 Voice Recorders for EVP
1 IPhone + Seek Thermal Camera
2 Modified ?Quickshot/cheapo? Full Spectrum Cameras with video (IR Filter removed)
2 UV Flashlights
Usually carry one of my blades
Spirit Box App
Ghost Detector App but it sux

(Case of Silver Bullets if it’s going to be a long one:) ( No I never indulge on an investigation or hunt; even if it’s a long one)

Want to get a stand alone Spirit Box soon.

Not sure if you mean us but never miss a chance to list my gear.

2 EMF Monitors / Ambiant Temperature Monitored
2 IPhones for EVP Recording
2 Voice Recorders for EVP
1 IPhone + Seek Thermal Camera
2 Modified ?Quickshot/cheapo? Full Spectrum Cameras with video (IR Filter removed)
2 UV Flashlights
Usually carry one of my blades
Spirit Box App
Ghost Detector App but it sux

(Case of Silver Bullets if it’s going to be a long one:) ( No I never indulge on an investigation or hunt; even if it’s a long one)

Want to get a stand alone Spirit Box soon.

Sounds like you’ve got a big arsenal of equipment at your disposal! Do people call you to come do investigations, or do you find and track down your own hauntings? Aren’t you afraid that any of these things will follow you home from an investigation? I know you already have something at your trailer that was already there, but something more sinister could always want to join you. I’ve already been dealing with one most of my life, I definitely wouldn’t want another.

Reactions: Phoenix
Sounds like you’ve got a big arsenal of equipment at your disposal! Do people call you to come do investigations, or do you find and track down your own hauntings? Aren’t you afraid that any of these things will follow you home from an investigation? I know you already have something at your trailer that was already there, but something more sinister could always want to join you. I’ve already been dealing with one most of my life, I definitely wouldn’t want another.
Nobody has yet to ask us for assistance. We just do hunts for fun right now, but would love to up our game.
Not really worried about stuff following; I too have a troublemaker following already from initial contact decades ago. From my experience you can’t get rid of them permanently, and they have free reign to come and go as they please. The only way to deal with that is to accept them, and ignore them. I hate to say it, but I suppose two more of them would be an even bigger nightmare .... Most spirits we run across tend to already have found their chosen haunting grounds.

Reactions: Phoenix and Fizz
Nobody has yet to ask us for assistance. We just do hunts for fun right now, but would love to up our game.
Not really worried about stuff following; I too have a troublemaker following already from initial contact decades ago. From my experience you can’t get rid of them permanently, and they have free reign to come and go as they please. The only way to deal with that is to accept them, and ignore them. I hate to say it, but I suppose two more of them would be an even bigger nightmare .... Most spirits we run across tend to already have found their chosen haunting grounds.

I’ve come to accept the fact I may never be completely free of this. I know after blessings they can go for a while then come back. Actually the thing that’s with me has left me alone for months at a time for no apparent reason only to return. She seems to come and go as she pleases but more often then not is here with me. These new prayers I’m trying are new to me though. Maybe I’ll get some relief with them. I’m hopeful, but I’m also a realist. I’m a “Hope for the best, prepare for the worst” kinda guy. All we can do is try to live our lives the way we would had these things not been here. It’s hard to say how they influence us in our decisions though. It’s a strange thing to have an invisible being try to do you harm in some fashion or another. I just roll with the punches and try not to let it bother me. What else can we truly do? I will not give in to fear, I fight it every chance I get!

Reactions: Phoenix
Welcome to the forum. I see you all have made friends already. Glad you’re feeling comfortable here.

Reactions: Phoenix and Fizz
Hi Fizzgig,
I got sensitive about the experience you relate and you being attacked in such way...Maybe...i would like to suggest that your "ghostly" nightmare visitor or tormentor might not be a ghost at all...
Some malicious humans like to use "distant harm" on other people for different reasons or send "evil eye"; some cult leaders or not leader but mind like, try to compel others in distant communication to try to have them listen without being known.
Prayers works just as well with those, you could try protection from a Fatimah's Hand that is used to protect houses and ward of the evil eye. Try psychic protection and self-healing. Mostly they get us in some way from our own Mind.
I suggest not to fight back as it might be provocation to use your anger after or against you (there is a type of distant harm or thought form or black magic of some sorts that they throw at people and that gets worst with anger and turns against the person instead to possess them worst), so stay calm and in blessing or prayer; these distant harm really have an effect on our health and so self healing and self-blessing to keep your own energy blessed could melt the attacker as they have to reach to your energy to do their doing and so will be blessed in the process...and this melt evil intent.
If all fail and you are really getting hurt...it could be a type of voodoo like attack that seem very real and really leaves mark and bruises and pain... I like to focus on blue, purple or dark green and intent...smoky quartz absorbs bad energy, and salt also...I place it everywhere at home in dish...
One trick i found though that seemed so simple but works is to think or say "wake up"...as those malificious uses peoples that sleeps because inhibition and conscious is lowered during sleeps and so can use them against their will better to create an attack on us, them thinking they are fighting in a dream and connecting both victims...
Good luck
(This is advise shared form my own experiences being attacked by them too)

Hi Phoenix! That’s a very interesting perspective. There’s only one person who I know who hates me enough to try something like that, but I don’t think she’s capable and this started happening to me directly after I played with ouija boards and with the occult as a teenager. It’s been with me ever since then so I don’t think I’m being cursed by someone, rather I’m being cursed by something. I’ve seen it in real life and I’ve seen it in dreams and let me tell you, it’s very nasty and seems to hate me. I do thank you for trying to offer another perspective though! That’s truly kind of you!

Reactions: Phoenix and Lynne
Hi Phoenix! That’s a very interesting perspective. There’s only one person who I know who hates me enough to try something like that, but I don’t think she’s capable and this started happening to me directly after I played with ouija boards and with the occult as a teenager. It’s been with me ever since then so I don’t think I’m being cursed by someone, rather I’m being cursed by something. I’ve seen it in real life and I’ve seen it in dreams and let me tell you, it’s very nasty and seems to hate me. I do thank you for trying to offer another perspective though! That’s truly kind of you!
If Debi’s suggestions fail I really think you need to call Bill Bean.

Reactions: Fizz