Getting to know you....

Hi everyone, thought I would introduce myself, my names corinne I'm 39yrs old and live in Lincolnshire england with my 3 children , new to this but so excited to be here ✌
Hi Corrine! Welcome and happy you're here with us.

Reactions: Lynne
Sup yall?!, new here, in my 30's from the EU. Things I'm interested in and or have experience with include: dreams, shadow people, astral projection, clear audience & clairvoyance, empaths, numerology. But I'll get to posting about that later. Also I just like to meet cool people and gain knowledge. I'm hungry yall so gimme that good stuff :tongueout::innocent:

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Sup yall?!, new here, in my 30's from the EU. Things I'm interested in and or have experience with include: dreams, shadow people, astral projection, clear audience & clairvoyance, empaths, numerology. But I'll get to posting about that later. Also I just like to meet cool people and gain knowledge. I'm hungry yall so gimme that good stuff :tongueout::innocent:
Welcome, Astral! Well, dish up some of the threads here and get a tast of the offerings. Glad to have you with us.

Reactions: AstralGlow
Hi everyone, thought I would introduce myself, my names corinne I'm 39yrs old and live in Lincolnshire england with my 3 children , new to this but so excited to be here ✌

Hello, I'm somewhat poor at introducing myself so I will try to keep it short:)

I have been looking at this forum and others for quite a while so I thought I would join in. I am mostly interested in hearing about and discussing phenomena out of the very ordinary, especially hauntings, esp and also ancient history.

I find it really rather hard to connect with people in everyday life about this. Either I am crazy or most of them are reluctant to open up about it;) I only have one or two people in my life that I can really discuss these kinds of things with in a serious manner, so I'm hoping to find more likeminded people here.

Hello, Corinne and Lena! Welcome to the Paranormal Forum! I hope you both like it here, everyone here is very friendly and is here for one reason or another. I'm here because I wanted help with haunting's but there are many here for other reasons. Hopefully you find this place helpful and have something to add. Either your input or your own unique experiences. I and other's I'm sure would love to hear from both of you. Again, welcome! :)

Hi Astral! Nice to hear from another new member. I'd love to hear your stories when you're ready to share! :)

welcome AG. I look forward to reading your posts. Come over to the live chats in the evening if you’re up. I know there’s a big time difference. Glad to have you on board.

Hello, everyone. TheAlienCritc2 here. I already made one post, but see I should make a brief one here. Would rather not say a huge amount about myself, save to say I became interested in science fiction, UFOs, cryptozoology, and so forth at an early age. I have published items in various publications since way before the internet began,both short stories, and non-fiction in "Fortean"/paranormal magazines, and fiction publications as well. Suppose I am rather dull, but am something of an expert on the history of sf, and UFOs both, and was just told about this forum, which, it appears, I will feel at home at! If anybody has questions on the above, feel free to ask. I have used various pseudonyms down through the years as well as a very few items under my given name, just for the record.

Hello, everyone. TheAlienCritc2 here. I already made one post, but see I should make a brief one here. Would rather not say a huge amount about myself, save to say I became interested in science fiction, UFOs, cryptozoology, and so forth at an early age. I have published items in various publications since way before the internet began,both short stories, and non-fiction in "Fortean"/paranormal magazines, and fiction publications as well. Suppose I am rather dull, but am something of an expert on the history of sf, and UFOs both, and was just told about this forum, which, it appears, I will feel at home at! If anybody has questions on the above, feel free to ask. I have used various pseudonyms down through the years as well as a very few items under my given name, just for the record.
Welcome to the forum, TAC2. A man of mystery, I see.....;)

Hello Everyone,
My name is Kate I'm in my late 20s and I live in Ga. I joined this site to gain a little more information on any and everything related to the paranormal, especially spirits and sleep paralysis. I have been experiencing sleep paralysis since I was 14. It's been months since I had my last episode. This seems like a place for like-minded people and I'm happy I found this forum. I'm sure we will have great conversations and I will gain more insight into those topics.