Getting to know you....

Yes, I agree and I’ve been speaking to my wife about blessing the house. She’s open to it. She doesn’t know about the portal and the evp’s though. She knows somethings up though. I’m using the prayers you guys showed me and I’ve been spraying a lot more holy water at night before bed. I don’t have the heart to scare her any more than she already is by this thing. I feel bad that I’m not being completely honest with her but the alternative is worse. It’s my little white lie. If she saw the videos she’d absolutely flip.

You are welcome Fizzgig. Your personal perception is mostly more accurate as you are in the situation and the one it is targeting. I am happy you appreciated the inputs. You could look at another thread on the site were we exchanged about protecting a house against negative entities; thread title is : "possible witchracft ?"; A lot of members suggested ideas to bless a house for protection.
Good luck

Reactions: Lynne
Hi everyone, thought I would introduce myself, my names corinne I'm 39yrs old and live in Lincolnshire england with my 3 children , new to this but so excited to be here ✌

Reactions: Lynne
Hi everyone, thought I would introduce myself, my names corinne I'm 39yrs old and live in Lincolnshire england with my 3 children , new to this but so excited to be here ✌
Hi Corinne. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. Thanks for the intro. I will move this to the Getting to know you.... thread where you can also meet other members

I hope that you found your new location okay. Good Sunday morning, Corinne. Nice avatar.

Hello, I'm somewhat poor at introducing myself so I will try to keep it short:)

I have been looking at this forum and others for quite a while so I thought I would join in. I am mostly interested in hearing about and discussing phenomena out of the very ordinary, especially hauntings, esp and also ancient history.

I find it really rather hard to connect with people in everyday life about this. Either I am crazy or most of them are reluctant to open up about it;) I only have one or two people in my life that I can really discuss these kinds of things with in a serious manner, so I'm hoping to find more likeminded people here.

I have been looking at this forum and others for quite a while so I thought I would join in. I am mostly interested in hearing about and discussing phenomena out of the very ordinary, especially hauntings, esp and also ancient history.

I find it really rather hard to connect with people in everyday life about this. Either I am crazy or most of them are reluctant to open up about it;) I only have one or two people in my life that I can really discuss these kinds of things with in a serious manner, so I'm hoping to find more likeminded people here.

Hello Lena, welcome to the PNF. There are a lot of varied interests represented by the staff, members, and many guests here. There are a lot of opinions too; please feel very free to share your own too. Some of us (including me) ask a lot of confirming and clarifying questions; please don’t feel attacked as we are just trying hard to communicate fully.

Your introduction was just perfect by the way. Welcome again.

Reactions: 7Critter

Hi Lena. We're very glad to have you with us. It can be difficult to communicate about these things with others who have not experienced it or who do not have an interest. Many actually have fear of the topics. That's why we're here....a safe place to talk about these things.

Last edited:
Reactions: WitchAndShaman
We’re excited to get to know you. Just jump right in.

Welcome Lena, we are a friendly group. Hope you enjoy our discussions.