Getting to know you....

Very beautiful work JphippsIII,
I think the first one is very amazing
We had a store here that was selling blades and swords but it closed recently ... it is good to know where else we can find some, and custom handmade too ... Great :)

Reactions: JphippsIII
I have a website I’m selling them on but don’t want to post without the moderators permission. Is it ok to pm you the link?
Here’s some pictures of my Death’s Hand line- they are high iron and not heat treatable; intended for decoration, camp knives, and battling the supernatural:) my swords and knives are 5160 leaf spring, Rockwell 40, and are both indestructible and will last numerous lifetimes.

Hi JP, you say your knives are for “battling the supernatural”. What exactly would you be using these against?

Reactions: JphippsIII
Ah my northern neighbor. You guys in Canada are rated #1 country to live in! Im in California. We’re Trending downwards in America sadly. Especially the last 2 years.

Reactions: Phoenix
California...Lucky you...staying away from the cold and the snow :)

Yes, I love the snow but only to visit and not to live in. Lol Actually I live in Santa Barbara California. It’s one of the best places to live in as far as weather. I sure pay for it though. The cost of living is very expensive.

Reactions: Phoenix
Hi JP, you say your knives are for “battling the supernatural”. What exactly would you be using these against?
Well I try to gear them to be cool looking, and functionally equipped with herbs and metals that theoretically could put a dent in something preternatural. It’s a bit tongue in cheek, and a bit not. Does silver introduced into a shapeshifters bloodstream effectively end it? Probably. Does iron disperse phantoms? Maybe. I think it’s cool, and the whole thing is: it’s art. It’s an amalgam of many things I really dig.

Very beautiful work JphippsIII,
I think the first one is very amazing
We had a store here that was selling blades and swords but it closed recently ... it is good to know where else we can find some, and custom handmade too ... Great :)
Thanks Phoenix! I aim to please. I put my heart into it.

Reactions: Lynne and Phoenix