Getting to know you....

Updating my introduction.

I'm Tia (I hate to admit it but my given name is Tammy,,,, but I haven't went by that for over 20 years except on legal paperwork) I'm 53 and live in Iowa, I'm married to an amazing man that I've been with for 24 years & will celebrate our 22nd ann. in Oct. I have 3 children, 2 grown son's & an 8 year old daughter (Miss A) that we adopted 5 years ago. And we are in the process of adopting a 10 month old boy (Baby J) I'm an animal lover doesn't matter what kind & have had a lot of unique pets over the years. Currently we have 2 betas, 2 cats, & German shepherd (and just lost my chihuahua)

Currently I'm a stay at home mom & Paranormal Investigator & Researcher (for over 30 years) but I worked in the medical field Nursing, Hospice & EMS, I was a Firefighter until 2004 & had my own child care for a few years, & am a still an active Storm spotter. I paid my way through my first years of nursing working construction jobs (good pay hard work :p ) I've had paranormal experiences all of my life & was born with my abilities. I don't place any titles on them as they vary from day to day so they are hard to label & I honestly don't like to be labeled (I had my share of those growing up & some weren't very nice) I had an event occur almost 30 years ago now that opened up a few more *doors* in my already confusing life quest.

But I feel like I am home here & among family. So I will share some of my experiences eventually, I'm just not ready yet. As for my beliefs, my Grandfather always called me a "Path walker" & it seems to fit since I follow several different faiths but basically I'm a Pagan with Christian upbringing until I rebelled because that wasn't were I fit. If there's anything you'd like to ask feel free & I will answer if I can.

Blessings, Light & Love
It’s nice to get to know you better.

I'm Nath a father of three and happily married.

I've always been interested in the strange and unexplained. I love everything to do with UFOs, unexplained events, cryptozoology, paranormal and conspiracy theories.

I'm looking forward to researching and sharing my findings with like minded people.

I've always been interested in the strange and unexplained. I love everything to do with UFOs, unexplained events, cryptozoology, paranormal and conspiracy theories.

I'm looking forward to researching and sharing my findings with like minded people.
Good to meet you, Nath, and welcome. We have a lot of info here so please feel free to look around and comment on anything! If we can be of any assist, just let us know. You will find some very friendly people here!

Glad you made it Nath. We have a vast community here may not have as many members as some forums but we do stay active by that I mean we have a live chat each weeknight while we support a variety of live shows like Dark Matter radio among others shows will be posted each day in the live chat thread for times and topics. LIVE CHAT PORTAL

Reactions: Veritas Venandi
Thank you Wands & Lynne.

Welcome Nath, You'll find lots of topics in your fields of interest along with a great bunch of people.

Reactions: Veritas Venandi
Welcome Nath. We have a lot of fun hear comparing theory’s and chatting. Hope to get to know ya better.

Hi, all! I am happily married to a wonderful man, and I am mother to one daughter and grandmother to three grandchildren. I live in Southeastern Pennsylvania, and like writing creatively, listening to a wide variety of music, watching old black and white movies. I love animals, but cats are my all time favorites. I come from a large family, and we have experienced so many paranormal events that it amazes me that many other people have not! I also love cooking, sewing, and crafting. That's all I can think of for now, but I am happy to have found this forum and look forward to getting to know the folks here!

Hi, all! I am happily married to a wonderful man, and I am mother to one daughter and grandmother to three grandchildren. I live in Southeastern Pennsylvania, and like writing creatively, listening to a wide variety of music, watching old black and white movies. I love animals, but cats are my all time favorites. I come from a large family, and we have experienced so many paranormal events that it amazes me that many other people have not! I also love cooking, sewing, and crafting. That's all I can think of for now, but I am happy to have found this forum and look forward to getting to know the folks here!
Welcome to the forum. Hope to hear some of your experiences soon!