Getting to know you....

Hi, all! I am happily married to a wonderful man, and I am mother to one daughter and grandmother to three grandchildren. I live in Southeastern Pennsylvania, and like writing creatively, listening to a wide variety of music, watching old black and white movies. I love animals, but cats are my all time favorites. I come from a large family, and we have experienced so many paranormal events that it amazes me that many other people have not! I also love cooking, sewing, and crafting. That's all I can think of for now, but I am happy to have found this forum and look forward to getting to know the folks here!
Welcome Garnet, it’s nice to meet you. Hope you join us on the live chat. I look forward to reading your expierence. There’s a lot of information here so enjoy looking around.

Reactions: Debi
I see quite a few new members out there this week! Take a moment and introduce yourself! We'd love to hear from you!

Reactions: Lynne
Hey all. Names Babs, I'm 34 and hailing from Liverpool in the UK. I have had paranormal occurrences from a young age. My parents used to tell me my mind/eyes were playing tricks on me. It wasn't till I was in my early teens when I 'overheard' a conversation between the adults and discovered that what I had experienced had actually happened. My mum had also seen the young boy. I have seen, heard and witnessed countless things over the years. Was once told 'I have a gift' I am more of an sensitive than a medium but would like to gain more knowledge in hope of communication better with those I can not always see. It often picks up around November 5th and continues throughout Dec and Jan, calms for a while and then picks up again. My husband is not a believer, but, will admit he can't explain most of the things that happen around the house. Each house I have lived in has been active, the worst was our second home. We moved as I couldn't handle what was going on. Being older, I like to think I have a better understanding, but still, have times when it freaks me out. A month or so ago I was startled by the face above the television. I try and not let the vibes out that I'm scared and worry, it knows. If that makes any sense. I prefer to talk out load about these things nowadays as I'm fed up with hiding who I am. Hope to chat with you guys. Blessed be xox

Reactions: Lynne and TonyM
Hey all. Names Babs, I'm 34 and hailing from Liverpool in the UK. I have had paranormal occurrences from a young age. My parents used to tell me my mind/eyes were playing tricks on me. It wasn't till I was in my early teens when I 'overheard' a conversation between the adults and discovered that what I had experienced had actually happened. My mum had also seen the young boy. I have seen, heard and witnessed countless things over the years. Was once told 'I have a gift' I am more of an sensitive than a medium but would like to gain more knowledge in hope of communication better with those I can not always see. It often picks up around November 5th and continues throughout Dec and Jan, calms for a while and then picks up again. My husband is not a believer, but, will admit he can't explain most of the things that happen around the house. Each house I have lived in has been active, the worst was our second home. We moved as I couldn't handle what was going on. Being older, I like to think I have a better understanding, but still, have times when it freaks me out. A month or so ago I was startled by the face above the television. I try and not let the vibes out that I'm scared and worry, it knows. If that makes any sense. I prefer to talk out load about these things nowadays as I'm fed up with hiding who I am. Hope to chat with you guys. Blessed be xox

Hi Babs welcome to the friendliest forum on t'internet. Many folks here are very experienced and will be delighted to chat with you about your experiences

Merry meet, Babs! Welcome to the forum! Do feel free to speak out instead of freak out anytime here with us. Looking forward to "reading" you here on the forum!

Reactions: Teenybabs
Welcome Babs. Look forward to reading your ideas on things. Nice to meet ya.

Reactions: Teenybabs