Getting to know you....

Hi Glenn, I'm glad you decided to stick around it's a great community here. I'm enjoying your stories and it's great you're answering questions.

Since you're posting on a public forum and write very well have you considered putting together a more detailed account of your experiences?
I have not really considered it. Unless someone has already found them, I have a set of 5 notebooks I used as a journal that I buried in a metal box near a geocache site in Globe, AZ that contain a lot of ramblings from the old man John and from my own general personal experiences. That would be one of the better, more chronologically ordered thoughts from my very early childhood and growing up.

So if you're feeling adventurous....

Reactions: Lynne and TonyM
I have not really considered it. Unless someone has already found them, I have a set of 5 notebooks I used as a journal that I buried in a metal box near a geocache site in Globe, AZ that contain a lot of ramblings from the old man John and from my own general personal experiences. That would be one of the better, more chronologically ordered thoughts from my very early childhood and growing up.

So if you're feeling adventurous....

That sounds like an adventure but I'm in Scotland so would take some serious planning...

Reactions: Tiiny
That sounds like an adventure but I'm in Scotland so would take some serious planning...
Serious planning indeed.

I've checked online the last couple years here and there to see if anyone's made any mention of finding anything like "some strange journals" but so far I've not seen any.

j5BvWxC.jpg

Reactions: TonyM
Serious planning indeed.

I've checked online the last couple years here and there to see if anyone's made any mention of finding anything like "some strange journals" but so far I've not seen any.

j5BvWxC.jpg

Definitely something to keep in mind

Hi I'm a new member female 44 years old been married for 23 years I've got three children 22 year old son 18 year old son and 13 year old daughter I come from the uk I haven't really admitted this to many people but all my life I've heard and seen things when I got married it went away for a while about 5 year ago after a traumatic experience I lost some one I started hearing and seeing things again most days I just try and ignore it but thought I'd join here and listen to every one else's story's to try and make sense of things and mayby understand what some call a gift but I call a curse

Hi I'm a new member female 44 years old been married for 23 years I've got three children 22 year old son 18 year old son and 13 year old daughter I come from the uk I haven't really admitted this to many people but all my life I've heard and seen things when I got married it went away for a while about 5 year ago after a traumatic experience I lost some one I started hearing and seeing things again most days I just try and ignore it but thought I'd join here and listen to every one else's story's to try and make sense of things and mayby understand what some call a gift but I call a curse
welcome Nessie. Look around here and you will find many expierences to compare to. If you’d like to discuss any of your expierences join us on the live chat.

Welcome to the PNF Nessie; glad you found us. We are an eclectic group here who enjoy learning from each other. We are very open and supportive of differing ideas as that is part of how we learn. It's always nice to hear the experiences of new members so welcome again.

I think I can empathize with some of your perceptions of the "gift...curse." I'm 56 years old and starting receiving premonitions, empathic feelings, and even other peoples thoughts at the age of 16. Just before the age of 40 I found that I could manipulate matter to a minimal degree. All of this was a "gift" that came to me and I too saw it as a "curse" for awhile. I've been on my own spiritual quest and doing research now for nearly 20 years and joined the PNF almost a year ago.

Hi Nessie. Welcome to our forum! We're glad to have you with us. If you want to discuss any of your experiences, feel free to start a thread in the Paranormal Experiences area and I can tell you many people will be happy to share with you.

Updating my introduction.

I'm Tia (I hate to admit it but my given name is Tammy,,,, but I haven't went by that for over 20 years except on legal paperwork) I'm 53 and live in Iowa, I'm married to an amazing man that I've been with for 24 years & will celebrate our 22nd ann. in Oct. I have 3 children, 2 grown son's & an 8 year old daughter (Miss A) that we adopted 5 years ago. And we are in the process of adopting a 10 month old boy (Baby J) I'm an animal lover doesn't matter what kind & have had a lot of unique pets over the years. Currently we have 2 betas, 2 cats, & German shepherd (and just lost my chihuahua)

Currently I'm a stay at home mom & Paranormal Investigator & Researcher (for over 30 years) but I worked in the medical field Nursing, Hospice & EMS, I was a Firefighter until 2004 & had my own child care for a few years, & am a still an active Storm spotter. I paid my way through my first years of nursing working construction jobs (good pay hard work :p ) I've had paranormal experiences all of my life & was born with my abilities. I don't place any titles on them as they vary from day to day so they are hard to label & I honestly don't like to be labeled (I had my share of those growing up & some weren't very nice) I had an event occur almost 30 years ago now that opened up a few more *doors* in my already confusing life quest.

But I feel like I am home here & among family. So I will share some of my experiences eventually, I'm just not ready yet. As for my beliefs, my Grandfather always called me a "Path walker" & it seems to fit since I follow several different faiths but basically I'm a Pagan with Christian upbringing until I rebelled because that wasn't were I fit. If there's anything you'd like to ask feel free & I will answer if I can.

Blessings, Light & Love

Updating my introduction.

I'm Tia (I hate to admit it but my given name is Tammy,,,, but I haven't went by that for over 20 years except on legal paperwork) I'm 53 and live in Iowa, I'm married to an amazing man that I've been with for 24 years & will celebrate our 22nd ann. in Oct. I have 3 children, 2 grown son's & an 8 year old daughter (Miss A) that we adopted 5 years ago. And we are in the process of adopting a 10 month old boy (Baby J) I'm an animal lover doesn't matter what kind & have had a lot of unique pets over the years. Currently we have 2 betas, 2 cats, & German shepherd (and just lost my chihuahua)

Currently I'm a stay at home mom & Paranormal Investigator & Researcher (for over 30 years) but I worked in the medical field Nursing, Hospice & EMS, I was a Firefighter until 2004 & had my own child care for a few years, & am a still an active Storm spotter. I paid my way through my first years of nursing working construction jobs (good pay hard work :p ) I've had paranormal experiences all of my life & was born with my abilities. I don't place any titles on them as they vary from day to day so they are hard to label & I honestly don't like to be labeled (I had my share of those growing up & some weren't very nice) I had an event occur almost 30 years ago now that opened up a few more *doors* in my already confusing life quest.

But I feel like I am home here & among family. So I will share some of my experiences eventually, I'm just not ready yet. As for my beliefs, my Grandfather always called me a "Path walker" & it seems to fit since I follow several different faiths but basically I'm a Pagan with Christian upbringing until I rebelled because that wasn't were I fit. If there's anything you'd like to ask feel free & I will answer if I can.

Blessings, Light & Love

That was some beautiful sharing Tia. From the work that you’ve done, you have probably provided aid and comfort to many people - many strangers - who were in desperate need. Thank you for all of your caring.

I bet you’ve contributed a lot to your communities’ spiritual well being too. I’m glad you're bringing your experiences here to us Tia.

As for labels, I need them. They help me learn and at times they might even help me cope.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne