Getting to know you....

Venus, welcome aboard.:) My name is Paintman. I put paint on the wall. Do you revolve around the Sun ?

Reactions: 7Critter
Hi!! I'm Venus, I've never joined a paranormal server before and I'm super excited!!

Uhh about me, I'm an artist and I want to make comic books professionally one day! I'm super big on horror (go fig) and themes like that but I'm fairly versatile and I like to hop around genre-wise!

I'm super into astrology (Scorpio sun, Libra moon, Aries rising if anyone is curious :p) and I'm learning to read tarot cards! My memory is pretty bad so it's been a long process but I'm getting there... I also have a small collection of healing gems!! I'm trying to get in tune with psychic abilities and I'm definitely not there yet but I will be someday lmao

I love all things paranormal but I'm particularly fond of aliens and UFOs (if you recognize my avatar you could probably tell lol), but everything is overall incredibly interesting to me!!

I'm looking forward to learning more about this forum and the super cool people in it!! :D
Hi Venus and welcome to the forum. Hope to get to know you soon! If you have any questions or need any assistance here, just let me know.

Venus, some well known members here have been working on their gifts for a while. Some members as well as myself are empaths. From time to time the topic of supernatural gifts and skills get talked about. Feel free to start a thread about that or search for some older posts!
Oh cool! Thank you very much!! :D

Reactions: 7Critter
Hello!
My name is Patrick. I stumbled across this site while looking for a place to discuss paranormal things.

I've been interested in the Paranormal from my early teens, and have performed a variety of roles from investigating on various teams to running a team for about 3 years.

Lately, I've started to become more of a skeptic, though I do try to keep an open mind.

My primary interest is in Ghosts and Hauntings, and I am interested in theories involving multiple universes and how they could create paranormal experiences.

Hope to talk to you all soon!

Reactions: Lynne
Hello!
My name is Patrick. I stumbled across this site while looking for a place to discuss paranormal things.

I've been interested in the Paranormal from my early teens, and have performed a variety of roles from investigating on various teams to running a team for about 3 years.

Lately, I've started to become more of a skeptic, though I do try to keep an open mind.

My primary interest is in Ghosts and Hauntings, and I am interested in theories involving multiple universes and how they could create paranormal experiences.

Welcome to the forum, Para! Good to meet you. We have quite a few stories on here that include your interests, so take a look around. Feel free to start a discussion thread on any of your interests. If you need any assist, ask any of my staff or mods if I'm not around.

Hello!

Glad to meet you and welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. Please peruse the many, many threads.

Reactions: Debi
Welcome Para. Looking forward to your ideas on things. It’s always fun to get a first hand expierencer’s opinion.

Hello!

Patrick, nothing wrong with skepticism. A healthy dose of skepticism is a must these days, because there’s always the chance of a hoax, you’re getting punked, or there are mundane reasons for an experience.

I’ve met a couple people in real life that are convinced every little thing happens because of some ghost, demon or angel.

Having said that Glad to have a skeptic on board!

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
Hello, I'm Heather. I'm 24. I've experienced paranormal activity since I was about 5 yrs old. It has become a normal thing for me. I also enjoy sleeping, eating and sleeping.