Getting to know you....

Hello, I'm Heather. I'm 24. I've experienced paranormal activity since I was about 5 yrs old. It has become a normal thing for me. I also enjoy sleeping, eating and sleeping.
Hello, Heather. Nice to meet you.

Hello, I'm Heather. I'm 24. I've experienced paranormal activity since I was about 5 yrs old. It has become a normal thing for me. I also enjoy sleeping, eating and sleeping.

Welcome to the PNF.net Heather.

I go by the shortened name “WandS”. My experiences - or at least my acknowledgement of same - started at age 16. Most of my experiences are psychic in nature including telepathy, empathy, and premonitions. I’ll toss in clairvoyance too which I’ve not thought to share in the past...only because my telepathic messaging and clairvoyance seem to/could overlap.

There are some others here who can better share experiences with you regarding spirits/entities/demons, UFOs, and cryptids.

Please feel free to share openly with us as we are a pretty nonjudgmental group. I for one may ask lots of questions but only to better understand what you are sharing with us.

So, Howdy!

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
Hi and welcome Heather. We share common interests :). Are you from the USA?

Reactions: 7Critter
Hi everyone! I'm new. I'm Marco, I'm 22 and I'm from Italy.
I'm here because I've never found a good Italian paranormal forum. However, my English isn't very good and I hope it doesn't bother you all –I'll try my best to make things work. Just don't be too hard on me, okay? :grin:

To be honest, I'm not really into paranormal stuff, but too many strange things forced me to explore. I'm an atheist, anyway, and I know pretty much nothing about this matter. I'm still learning.
I'm a University student and an Italian author (drama fiction, nothing correlated with paranormal and nothing very interesting either). I've a dog, I love jazz, ST:TOS, videogames and uh... What else?
Well, I'm not very good at introducing myself. Oh, by the way, I'm also very shy, so...

Let's see around the forum! :LLAP

Reactions: 7Critter
I'm here because I've never found a good Italian paranormal forum. However, my English isn't very good and I hope it doesn't bother you all –I'll try my best to make things work. Just don't be too hard on me, okay? :grin:

To be honest, I'm not really into paranormal stuff, but too many strange things forced me to explore. I'm an atheist, anyway, and I know pretty much nothing about this matter. I'm still learning.
I'm a University student and an Italian author (drama fiction, nothing correlated with paranormal and nothing very interesting either). I've a dog, I love jazz, ST:TOS, videogames and uh... What else?
Well, I'm not very good at introducing myself. Oh, by the way, I'm also very shy, so...

Welcome to the ParaNormalForum, Eleven. I'm glad that you found us.

Reactions: Eleven

That’s totally fine. Honestly a lot of us are pretty “normal” in our typical lives :D. Hope you get to learn a thing or two while you’re here.

Welcome!

Reactions: Lynne and Eleven
That’s totally fine. Honestly a lot of us are pretty “normal” in our typical lives :D. Hope you get to learn a thing or two while you’re here.

Welcome!

Thank you Charleh! Well, you've got a good point there :D

Hi and welcome to the forum, Marco. Glad to have you with us. Look around and see what interests you. If you need any help, just ask. :)

Reactions: Eleven