Georgia Guidestones mystery solved?

If Herbert H. Kersten was one of the group that built the Georgia Guidestones we know something about the group, they were astronomers by tablet below:-

cartoon1607135215990.jpg

However there is another astronomical alignment not featured that i will show soon.
I don't feel that the group that erected this were evil, but metaphysical.
"The part of investigative journalists has shown that the principal figure in the raising of the Guidestones was an Iowa surgeon named Herbert H. Kersten. A lifelong (though not very orthodox) Roman Catholic, Kersten was born in 1920 and spent most of his life in Fort Dodge, IA, where he raised a family, practiced in a clinic founded by his father, joined the Rotary Club, and was active in the Republican party."
What seems to have angered the people who blew it up were the statements below:-
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature. Number one is idealistic, but not practical, i know China did limit babies at one point, but i can't see that being voted in by many democracies, but it is hardly evil, none of the other points are unreasonable, so i cannot see why so many people hated it.
  11. Most countries do use astrology being parans that use day starts sunrise, sunset or midnight, 90% of all countries align to two stars Sirius or Alnilam , center star of Belt of Orion. At random you could give me a country and i would show how this happens, but it doesn't mean the builders were Rosicrucian although they do use this method, as i show below, but so what?
  12. The Georgia Guidestones were unveiled on 22nd March 1980, midnight day marker was used while Alnilam, Belt of Orion was setting along the horizon in the West, link below:-
    Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia

The Rosicrucian Fellowship's constitution dates from 8th August 1909. Ancient Egyptian day marker used being sunrise, Sirius rises with the Sun, link below:-
    Rosicrucian Fellowship - Wikipedia

Astronomy graphs below:-

ci5dfe33ee.png

Reactions: Paintman
If Herbert H. Kersten was one of the group that built the Georgia Guidestones we know something about the group, they were astronomers by tablet below:-

cartoon1607135215990.jpg

However there is another astronomical alignment not featured that i will show soon.
I don't feel that the group that erected this were evil, but metaphysical.
"The part of investigative journalists has shown that the principal figure in the raising of the Guidestones was an Iowa surgeon named Herbert H. Kersten. A lifelong (though not very orthodox) Roman Catholic, Kersten was born in 1920 and spent most of his life in Fort Dodge, IA, where he raised a family, practiced in a clinic founded by his father, joined the Rotary Club, and was active in the Republican party."
What seems to have angered the people who blew it up were the statements below:-
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature. Number one is idealistic, but not practical, i know China did limit babies at one point, but i can't see that being voted in by many democracies, but it is hardly evil, none of the other points are unreasonable, so i cannot see why so many people hated it.
  11. Most countries do use astrology being parans that use day starts sunrise, sunset or midnight, 90% of all countries align to two stars Sirius or Alnilam , center star of Belt of Orion. At random you could give me a country and i would show how this happens, but it doesn't mean the builders were Rosicrucian although they do use this method, as i show below, but so what?
  12. The Georgia Guidestones were unveiled on 22nd March 1980, midnight day marker was used while Alnilam, Belt of Orion was setting along the horizon in the West, link below:-
    Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia

The Rosicrucian Fellowship's constitution dates from 8th August 1909. Ancient Egyptian day marker used being sunrise, Sirius rises with the Sun, link below:-
    Rosicrucian Fellowship - Wikipedia

Astronomy graphs below:-

ci5dfe33ee.png
In principle a lot of their ideas are not bad but it is the way humanity would enforce these ideas that is bad. It is socially responsible to not over populate a starving world or deplete resources but forcing people to kill or abandon children is the worst. As a community humanity does not seem to have the will to figure out a fair and humane way to regulate morality. Of course some of their ideas are just wrong, all people should have equal rights. This entire tenet sounded very communist to me and I am glad the stones will not stand in a country based on equal rights for all humanity.

If all were granted equal rights, then everyone in prison would have to be released, no?

Reactions: Paintman
Nope. You have equal rights until you violate someone else's. That is when you give them up of your own accord by your actions.
So, everyone who hasn't violated others' rights has equal rights.

Does an intoxicated person who has not violated anyone's rights have the right to drive a car on public roads?

So, everyone who hasn't violated others' rights has equal rights.

Does an intoxicated person who has not violated anyone's rights have the right to drive a car on public roads?
Nope...as that violates someone else's right to safety.

Not going to go piece by piece here arguing rights. This is simply my opinion. And you have the right to disagree. :)

Nope...as that violates someone else's right to safety.

Not going to go piece by piece here arguing rights. This is simply my opinion. And you have the right to disagree. :)
I'm not arguing. I agree with you. Just posing some rhetorical questions. :)

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Tworivers71
I'm not arguing. I agree with you. Just posing some rhetorical questions. :)
Sorry if I misread your intentions there, Crux. It's been a looong couple of days...sigh.

Reactions: crux