Georgia Guidestones mystery solved?

Hi Lynne,
The tablet mentions a "time Capsule" buried, as the area was dug up, i wonder if it was found?
The are many controversial buildings or statues in America, how do you feel about the sculptor Luis Jimenez?
Please note video doesn't contain any conspiracy theories:-
During an exhibition the horse had a mate, Anubis, LOL.

Reactions: Paintman
Hi Lynne,
The tablet mentions a "time Capsule" buried, as the area was dug up, i wonder if it was found?
The are many controversial buildings or statues in America, how do you feel about the sculptor Luis Jimenez?
the time capsule wasnt hidden, it was under a marker that basically read "here lies a time capsule, buried blah blah blah"...lol...i dont know if it was removed or not though.....
as far as the sculptor, or any art for that matter. art has taken a dark turn over the past 10 years or so. young artists all go through a phase of "anti establishment" and a stage of where they think their works have to be "shocking" or questionable. in todays world of prints and art being sold for pennies at every home decor store or walmart. they think the only way to stand out is by being controversial. sadly, there is some truth to that as demonstrated by what gets pointed out by the masses. (which is also a sign of the times and a sign of peoples opposition or dis satisfaction with the current state of society as a whole, but that is another topic )....while i may not agree with everyones choice of expression, or the meaning to a piece.. that is what art is supposed to be at the root, to draw out an emotion or feeling in an individual, ...could something have an underlying meaning?, sure. happens all the time, especially in art... but that is what the freedome of expression or speech is meant to protect. as far as what an individual thinks of something is irrelevent to the overall cause..... if i dont like something it isnt up to me as an individual to decide if it should be destroyed or banned. if we go down that road we will soon find ourselves doing exactly the opposite of what we are trying to protect.... our way of life is built on a fragile system that must be looked at from a much bigger picture than just nit picking the small stuff piece by piece. anything can have a "what if" or "this or that" type debate but those type "arguments" never take into account anything past the present discussion or idea...sometimes the "tomorrow" or "next week" or "next year" is more important than the current 5 minutes of debate.....

Hi Paulm,
Airport Art needs censor, dark art is the reason for superstition regarding Denver Airport, a lot of people can have emotional problems over flying.
Dark art has it's place but not in a airport.
A lot of images follow Gargoyles:-
I feel that Denver airport is like controversial art against users:-

Last edited:
  • Hands Clapping
Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
Hi Lynne,
As a painter Luis’s art was not to my taste, a bit cartoony. I think he was very skilled as a sculpture. I like his horses and animals. They show a lot of movement and are realistic. His humans still have a cartoon look of pain on their faces. Maybe he was trying to show intensity in what they were doing. Not all artists can capture the soul in a face. Still he has some amazing pieces. His death at such a young age of 65 was a tragedy. His statue of the Denver blue horse fell on him and severed his leg.

What is it with the Denver airport and all their weird cultic stuff, now a statue of death on their property. People are not stupid, and we see them behind the curtain putting their juju out there. I hate to break it to them but GOD WINS.

Hi Lynne,
The reason why i mention Denver Airport, is that like the Guidestones it too has an engraved stone with date, i make a point of looking for star alignments, and found at midnight day marker, Sirius is setting, also no one seems to find that New World Airport Commission actually exists, but that is my last comment.

picture 552 50% (3).png

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Hi Lynne,
The reason why i mention Denver Airport, is that like the Guidestones it too has an engraved stone with date, i make a point of looking for star alignments, and found at midnight day marker, Sirius is setting, also no one seems to find that New World Airport Commission actually exists, but that is my last comment.

picture 552 50% (3).png
Wow this was shocking, there are no coincidences really. Is that a Mason's symbol too? Do you think they are the one world order people behind all this?

Hi Lynne,
I make no comment, but i can say i have studied astrology for over 50 years, for a long time i have studied the oldest astrology of all being parans, however there is heated debate over what method to use with fixed stars.
One measure is called projected fixed stars measure which is totally inaccurate, you can read about this below:-
What i study is called parans for short, and goes back much further than 13th century BC mentioned below:-
I tend to find only two stars coming up which could be intentional due to humans picking days.
Sirius and Alnilam tend to appear on many events, like 4th July 1776:-
Alnilam rising with the Sun.
az5bce06fa.png

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
the time capsule wasnt hidden, it was under a marker that basically read "here lies a time capsule, buried blah blah blah"...lol...i dont know if it was removed or not though.....
as far as the sculptor, or any art for that matter. art has taken a dark turn over the past 10 years or so. young artists all go through a phase of "anti establishment" and a stage of where they think their works have to be "shocking" or questionable. in todays world of prints and art being sold for pennies at every home decor store or walmart. they think the only way to stand out is by being controversial. sadly, there is some truth to that as demonstrated by what gets pointed out by the masses. (which is also a sign of the times and a sign of peoples opposition or dis satisfaction with the current state of society as a whole, but that is another topic )....while i may not agree with everyones choice of expression, or the meaning to a piece.. that is what art is supposed to be at the root, to draw out an emotion or feeling in an individual, ...could something have an underlying meaning?, sure. happens all the time, especially in art... but that is what the freedome of expression or speech is meant to protect. as far as what an individual thinks of something is irrelevent to the overall cause..... if i dont like something it isnt up to me as an individual to decide if it should be destroyed or banned. if we go down that road we will soon find ourselves doing exactly the opposite of what we are trying to protect.... our way of life is built on a fragile system that must be looked at from a much bigger picture than just nit picking the small stuff piece by piece. anything can have a "what if" or "this or that" type debate but those type "arguments" never take into account anything past the present discussion or idea...sometimes the "tomorrow" or "next week" or "next year" is more important than the current 5 minutes of debate.....
Hi Paulm,
I thought i would show how Georgia adopted joining the Union, probably the most important points of astrology are the Cardinal Points or Cross of Matter, however meaning does change if we use the for country or Mundane astrology:-
This can be used in Electional Astrology, but are very important with the oldest astrology, being parans:-
Any chart i download you can check for free with Stellarium:-
Georgia was admitted to the Union on 2nd January 1788, and if intentional it would show up in Atlanta or the Capitol of the Union at the time, It was New York that was acting Capitol and become true Capitol later in the year, as shown below:-
I include this as Guidestones are in Georgia
I will continue with chart next.

Admitted to the UnionJanuary 2, 1788; 236 years ago (4th)

Reactions: Paulm