Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

Forgotten ancient technology

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

A Man from Michigan shows a forgotten technology of how to move and lift giant stones by hand.

I feel all those years at school were wasted being taught history and still never had any idea how these mysteries occurred yet a 5-minute video explains everything. Wally is a badass. That dude could probably steal my house

WATCH: Forgotten Technology: Man Lifts 20 Ton Block By Hand – Disclose.tv

Reactions: NobleHouse

7Christie

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score

A Man from Michigan shows a forgotten technology of how to move and lift giant stones by hand.

I feel all those years at school were wasted being taught history and still never had any idea how these mysteries occurred yet a 5-minute video explains everything. Wally is a badass. That dude could probably steal my house

WATCH: Forgotten Technology: Man Lifts 20 Ton Block By Hand – Disclose.tv
Physics, baby ! Gotta love his imagination, ingenuity and persistence.

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi

Insane Prophet

Reaction score
Got to give him an A+.....Damn slick the way he does that...Well I guess the Ancient Alien talking heads can stop wondering about the pyramids.....

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi

NobleHouse

Prayer is your personal KEY to Heaven!
Reaction score
Agree with you totally on the Ancient Alien talking heads. Society in general has forgotten much of what the past knew, sadly...

Reactions: Debi
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I love seeing the drive in people like Wally! This probably explains a lot of Edward Leedskalnin's work.
I was thinking that. Having visited the Coral Castle, this would fit right in to what I saw there.

Reactions: Seahunter

Seahunter

AKA "Roy"
Reaction score
I was thinking that. Having visited the Coral Castle, this would fit right in to what I saw there.
I'm still kicking myself on the Coral Castle. I stumbled on it when I was down there, and didn't know anything about it. It was pretty expensive, so I passed. Of course now I know more about it, and really regret not going in. It's weird how it's just right in town. Like the Alamo!

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I'm still kicking myself on the Coral Castle. I stumbled on it when I was down there, and didn't know anything about it. It was pretty expensive, so I passed. Of course now I know more about it, and really regret not going in. It's weird how it's just right in town. Like the Alamo!
Dead center. And it's not nearly as big as I imagined it. Easily explored in less than an hour. Frankly, it was kind of a let down!

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Oh, well then I won't kick myself too hard any more! :p
Seriously, I was under impressed. Yes, he did some nice rock work there, by himself and all, but it was nothing that vibrated with power, per Noory and his guests.