Forgotten ancient technology

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

A Man from Michigan shows a forgotten technology of how to move and lift giant stones by hand.

I feel all those years at school were wasted being taught history and still never had any idea how these mysteries occurred yet a 5-minute video explains everything. Wally is a badass. That dude could probably steal my house

WATCH: Forgotten Technology: Man Lifts 20 Ton Block By Hand – Disclose.tv

Reactions: NobleHouse

A Man from Michigan shows a forgotten technology of how to move and lift giant stones by hand.

I feel all those years at school were wasted being taught history and still never had any idea how these mysteries occurred yet a 5-minute video explains everything. Wally is a badass. That dude could probably steal my house

WATCH: Forgotten Technology: Man Lifts 20 Ton Block By Hand – Disclose.tv
Physics, baby ! Gotta love his imagination, ingenuity and persistence.

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
Got to give him an A+.....Damn slick the way he does that...Well I guess the Ancient Alien talking heads can stop wondering about the pyramids.....

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
Agree with you totally on the Ancient Alien talking heads. Society in general has forgotten much of what the past knew, sadly...

Reactions: Debi
I love seeing the drive in people like Wally! This probably explains a lot of Edward Leedskalnin's work.
I was thinking that. Having visited the Coral Castle, this would fit right in to what I saw there.

Reactions: Seahunter
I was thinking that. Having visited the Coral Castle, this would fit right in to what I saw there.
I'm still kicking myself on the Coral Castle. I stumbled on it when I was down there, and didn't know anything about it. It was pretty expensive, so I passed. Of course now I know more about it, and really regret not going in. It's weird how it's just right in town. Like the Alamo!

I'm still kicking myself on the Coral Castle. I stumbled on it when I was down there, and didn't know anything about it. It was pretty expensive, so I passed. Of course now I know more about it, and really regret not going in. It's weird how it's just right in town. Like the Alamo!
Dead center. And it's not nearly as big as I imagined it. Easily explored in less than an hour. Frankly, it was kind of a let down!

Oh, well then I won't kick myself too hard any more! :p
Seriously, I was under impressed. Yes, he did some nice rock work there, by himself and all, but it was nothing that vibrated with power, per Noory and his guests.