Falling down the rabbit hole...of videos.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Recently, I've found myself falling down the rabbit hole of short videos on Facebook.
Not one to normally watch these, I suddenly found myself experiencing lost time after being sucked into the experience of one video after another. Heck, I didn't even have to pick other than the first one and they just kept coming on an automatic feed! :eek:

It all started with a dog video, and then the cats showed up, then a fainting goat... a guy saved a puppy off a highway on his motorcycle, another motorcycle rounded up a runaway horse. Next thing I know it's an hour later and some man in Africa is fishing a lion out of a river. o_O It's like being swallowed by a black hole!

So! What gets your attention out there and sucks you right in? (Excuse me now while I rescue my husband who has has disappeared down the well of "how it's made" vids.)

Last edited:
I don't do Facebook at all. I guess digging into (reading) experiences here suck me in. Been sifting through podcasts as long as the host doesn't bore the hell out me lol. As far as tv, if there is a decent marathon on, i'll tune in and watch and or use as background noise.

I don't do Facebook at all. I guess digging into (reading) experiences here suck me in. Been sifting through podcasts as long as the host doesn't bore the hell out me lol. As far as tv, if there is a decent marathon on, i'll tune in and watch and or use as background noise.
I've heard this happens on Tik Tok and Youtube as well. So far only Facebook has managed to catch me and drag me into this crazy time stealing zone!

What i lost time on was a game aoe bought it when it first came out in 97 played that game 15 years or more get home from work do what needed done then play next thing i knew was 3 or 4 needed to be at work at 7 they just updated it recently thinking of trying it after all was a good way to destress