Does time truly heal all wounds?

I was watching my grandsons on facetime, one is 4 and the other 7months. They love each other already and the older one was tickling his brother and the little bloke was punching him, lol. My brother died 25 years ago but watching the brothers made me very emotional and my thoughts went back. I believe the wounds heal but I felt the love between the kids like it was my brother and I all over. :tearsofjoy:

I was watching my grandsons on facetime, one is 4 and the other 7months. They love each other already and the older one was tickling his brother and the little bloke was punching him, lol. My brother died 25 years ago but watching the brothers made me very emotional and my thoughts went back. I believe the wounds heal but I felt the love between the kids like it was my brother and I all over. :tearsofjoy:
I really believe love never dies; we carry it with us always. I think the rigors of life carry us along and the space that they filled gets filled by other things eventually which helps to ease the pain, but the love never changes. I truly believe we will be reunited in the afterlife.

406492495_672858258315686_8962916588159404789_n.jpg

Last Friday came and went without incident (I did just fine) but as for now - I’d just like to get the Holidays over with. It’s been an interesting month.
I'm so glad you got through it, my friend. I think many of us give a sigh of relief once the holidays are over for a variety of reasons.