Do you have a prayer request?

please pray for my uncle to be healthy again.he is non religion family....i still try to heal him but some one still send(attack) him something paranormal thing....make he sick...now his skin like a snake changing skin and smell also like a snake....glass and nails also come out from his body...some insect also.....in here it call "santau" something use black magic to make people sick and die.using help from the devil.almost 2 month now my uncle sick..his daughter also almost got sick by this evil person but i heal her quick and make protection for her ,thank to god help me..it just i still trying to heal my uncle but this person keep attack my uncle using this paranomal thing....just last night i make some for his drink and shower...last night he can sleep nice...hope everything will be ok..
Adding in my prayeres, Xera.

I understand the urgency Debi and will very gladly pray for his care. Sending Love to his wife as well.
Thank you, Wands. Terry is very dear to me and this is not the outcome they expected from yesterday's surgery on Bernie.

UPDATE: Bernie has just been moved out of ICU into progressive care. The meds are suddenly working. Keep those prayers up, please. (They didn't think he'd live through the night, so this is huge progress.)

Great news. Life is a miracle and love for others is too. I’m still praying for both Bernie and Terry.

UPDATE: Bernie has just been moved out of ICU into progressive care. The meds are suddenly working. Keep those prayers up, please. (They didn't think he'd live through the night, so this is huge progress.)
Praise God. Will continue prayer for all here. Please remember or member Mrs Cooper also who has been battling desease also.

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
Hello PF, I woke up today to find one of my 4 dogs has a hole in her paw. We have no idea what happened and it's a perfect circle. She is still wagging and not limping but I am concerned. Hoping for a easy recovery and protection as we have no idea how she was injured. Her name is Francis.

Last edited:
Hello PF, I woke up today to find one of my 4 dogs has a hole in her paw. We have no idea what happened and it's a perfect circle. She is still wagging and not limping but I am concerned. Hoping for a easy recovery and protection as we have no idea how she was injured.
Prayers out for your pup. Keep an eye on that, HJ.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
Hello PF, I woke up today to find one of my 4 dogs has a hole in her paw. We have no idea what happened and it's a perfect circle. She is still wagging and not limping but I am concerned. Hoping for a easy recovery and protection as we have no idea how she was injured. Her name is Francis.
Praying now for healing and protection

Reactions: 7Critter