Do you have a prayer request?

Hello I was assaulted yesterday and my wife got some terrible news about her family as well. Would love some healing and sympathy. I'm okay for the most stuff just bruises and scratches but I'm a little shaken up.

Continued concern, care, and healing prayer for you both HJ.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

A very dear friend of mine, Terry, has a husband who has been bedbound with a terrible neuro disease. He had a pain pump implanted yesterday and something has gone terribly wrong. He is now septic and in ICU battling for his life. Please pray for Bernie Rodriguez and his wife, Terry.

Love and light please work tonight

Calling Raphael and asking for a cacoon inside and out of healing green energy. Visualize it through his body. White light protection surround this man. Give peace and stability to his wife.

Lighting a green candle and directing it toward this man.

Bless and Goddess be with you all on this night.

please pray for my uncle to be healthy again.he is non religion family....i still try to heal him but some one still send(attack) him something paranormal thing....make he sick...now his skin like a snake changing skin and smell also like a snake....glass and nails also come out from his body...some insect also.....in here it call "santau" something use black magic to make people sick and die.using help from the devil.almost 2 month now my uncle sick..his daughter also almost got sick by this evil person but i heal her quick and make protection for her ,thank to god help me..it just i still trying to heal my uncle but this person keep attack my uncle using this paranomal thing....just last night i make some for his drink and shower...last night he can sleep nice...hope everything will be ok..

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

A very dear friend of mine, Terry, has a husband who has been bedbound with a terrible neuro disease. He had a pain pump implanted yesterday and something has gone terribly wrong. He is now septic and in ICU battling for his life. Please pray for Bernie Rodriguez and his wife, Terry.

I understand the urgency Debi and will very gladly pray for his care. Sending Love to his wife as well.

Reactions: Debi
please pray for my uncle to be healthy again.he is non religion family....i still try to heal him but some one still send(attack) him something paranormal thing....make he sick...now his skin like a snake changing skin and smell also like a snake....glass and nails also come out from his body...some insect also.....in here it call "santau" something use black magic to make people sick and die.using help from the devil.almost 2 month now my uncle sick..his daughter also almost got sick by this evil person but i heal her quick and make protection for her ,thank to god help me..it just i still trying to heal my uncle but this person keep attack my uncle using this paranomal thing....just last night i make some for his drink and shower...last night he can sleep nice...hope everything will be ok..

Xerafera, your Uncle is in my thoughts tonight. Thank you for telling us about his needs.

Xerafera, your Uncle is in my thoughts tonight. Thank you for telling us about his needs.
thank you...that all i can do for him....ask people to pray for him too...i still trying help his need...sometime it painfull to see he so sick..pain..