Do you have a prayer request?

I could use a prayer to help me over my procrastination. I'm too old for this nonsense ! I know better ! I've even counselled students about this very problem ! What is wrong with me ?
It is a common thing Al and the older we get the less energy we seem to have. So, it is easier to put off things. I try to set small goals and give myself a set time to work on a project. Make it something that won't deter you too much like 15 min or a half hour. Set aside a little reward when you finish, like a cup of coffee or a brief rest. Most of the time this works for me, and you would be surprised how much you can accomplish in 15 minutes of dedicated work, and you can really accomplish a lot in a dedicated hour.

Prayers for both of you, and also prayers for anyone else who may be having difficult times during the holiday season. The holidays evoke deep emotions and memories...some wonderful and some painful. It's difficult, but try to focus on the good memories of those no longer with us, and remember, it's OK to cry.

Prayers for both of you, and also prayers for anyone else who may be having difficult times during the holiday season. The holidays evoke deep emotions and memories...some wonderful and some painful. It's difficult, but try to focus on the good memories of those no longer with us, and remember, it's OK to cry.
Amen to this