Do you have a prayer request?

Sadly, I feel that he isn't. I can't even talk about it let alone look at pictures of him. And I won't even really talk about it, either. I feel I can't.
I lost two best friends in two years. I think i have finally come to terms with their loss (moreso i have grieved them as i felt i should have). Hope you are able to grieve the loss of your father, LW. We will see all those lost again. Perhaps when we are ready.

Sadly, I feel that he isn't. I can't even talk about it let alone look at pictures of him. And I won't even really talk about it, either. I feel I can't.
We are all here to support you Wolf. Having lost a lot of family I know the pain you are going through but as Selectric says we all meet up again one day. Knowing this helped me through a lot and I do know it mate :) .

I can't imagine how you feel, but I think it's probably going to take time. I am lucky to still have my parents in their 80's but I worry about crossing that bridge too. I will pray for Gods peace to be with you LW.

Well... I know that this is just becoming a Hollywood and even a made for TV deal... But... if you care to See... you will understand that this thing has Been... for over a hundred years (as recorded)...

It saddens me that The Dance... which IS Prayer... must move into such a pop culture space... but... Creator gives what Creator gives...

So THIS Day...

I ask for Prayer for these young women... who could have changed the World... but instead were ... and ARE considered... vessels for darkness... Creator help us...

So this day I ask for Prayer for those who have been taken by such incredible darkness ... that humanity would tun their heads and puke... and then walk on.

Performance for Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women

Well... I know that this is just becoming a Hollywood and even a made for TV deal... But... if you care to See... you will understand that this thing has Been... for over a hundred years (as recorded)...

It saddens me that The Dance... which IS Prayer... must move into such a pop culture space... but... Creator gives what Creator gives...

So THIS Day...

I ask for Prayer for these young women... who could have changed the World... but instead were ... and ARE considered... vessels for darkness... Creator help us...

So this day I ask for Prayer for those who have been taken by such incredible darkness ... that humanity would tun their heads and puke... and then walk on.

Performance for Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women

That does seem wrong, to treat the sacred as if it were entertainment.

Reactions: Selectric
Lone Wolf... I have not read from the beginning,,, But... Know... that I still have a little bit of The Sight left within me...

You don't know me... and I have no claim to know you...

Your presence has been within me since you arrived... C^ap... you may have Walked here before I Walked...

None of this is relevant ... to this post

or maybe it is... whatever

Okay... The Guardians lead me to Speak to You... So.

Here ...

The Guardians tell me/you... the Grieving time is over ... not this particular grieving time ... but ... instead ... back ... back ... back

And in this thing ...

Know that You are A Warrior of God... A Daughter of Creator....

Know this ... We lose... and still will lose... Brothers and Sisters... We lose Daughters and Sons ... Husbands and Wife's ...

FRIENDS ...

The Guardians say ... Remember The Far and Away.

The Guardians now say .... shut up and post the Music... which... and I aint lying... Yours to do.

Give Me Water - John Forte & Valerie June

Coming up on May 9th it will be four years since the love of my life died from cancer. its a hard time for me and lots of issues going on in my life./ id appreciate prayers ty
I'm sorry about your loss, Tabby. Losing someone dearest to you is never an easy event to process or put down. Healing energy to you and yours from the PNF.