Do you have a prayer request?

There is more than one god or goddess working with me to heal. Two mystical “coincidences” this morning to share with the PNF when my heart is stronger.

I have no words, but I lend you my heart. I send you strength and love, Wands.
Though the pain of finding my dog Lily dead on the road yesterday morning is still very raw, I want to share the following mystical piece.

My GF and I have emptied three tanks of gas driving around every weekday morning and night during the past week - and all day last weekend - searching for Lily. The city also set up in a wooded area a live baited trap in hopes of catching her; my GF agreed to check the trap every two hours.

So after checking the trap early yesterday morning, we continued into our routine of driving up and down streets looking for Lily. We realized about 90 minutes later that the gas tank was near to empty; so we decided to a tactic of fueling up now and then taking a break back at home.

My attention is diverted to the right (as I’m changing lanes in prep to pull into the gas station one block away) making it easy to glance down a short road into a trailer park where I see...I don’t know what...but it has red and white fur and it’s sized like Lily. I asked my GF if she saw it too and she said she did, though uncertain what it was, it looked too small to be Lily. I didn’t disagree but there was something unusual about it and that oddity grabbed my attention. So I made an unplanned right turn immediately at the corner of the trailer park; and, as we drove along one side of the park, my GF continued to look between the homes to confirm what we saw. We turned right again to travel the backside of the park and she could see other animals which we noticed from the front but none were the same color as what we’d glimpsed out front. I turned right a third time to head back towards the main road which the park fronts. As we came over a small rise in the road we could see Lily laying on the pavement further ahead.

It was the worst feeling ever realizing we’d just found Lily dead - hit by a car. But, I don’t think we would have been the ones to find her if we had not decided to give up the morning search at that exact moment, and at that exact place. I also think in that same minute, that Lily’s spirit appeared to us both, getting our attention, and thus leading us to finding her body fewer than three minutes later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
I am anguished to tell you that we found Lily dead this morning. Thanks you for all of your selfless love, prayers, and care in the past week. I will be offline for awhile.
we love you.Wands,and all that YOU love

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Though the pain of finding my dog Lily dead on the road yesterday morning is still very raw, I want to share the following mystical piece.

My GF and I have emptied three tanks of gas driving around every weekday morning and night during the past week - and all day last weekend - searching for Lily. The city also set up in a wooded area a live baited trap in hopes of catching her; my GF agreed to check the trap every two hours.

So after checking the trap early yesterday morning, we continued into our routine of driving up and down streets looking for Lily. We realized about 90 minutes later that the gas tank was near to empty; so we decided to a tactic of fueling up now and then taking a break back at home.

My attention is diverted to the right (as I’m changing lanes in prep to pull into the gas station one block away) making it easy to glance down a short road into a trailer park where I see...I don’t know what...but it has red and white fur and it’s sized like Lily. I asked my GF if she saw it too and she said she did, though uncertain what it was, it looked too small to be Lily. I didn’t disagree but there was something unusual about it and that oddity grabbed my attention. So I made an unplanned right turn immediately at the corner of the trailer park; and, as we drove along one side of the park, my GF continued to look between the homes to confirm what we saw. We turned right again to travel the backside of the park and she could see other animals which we noticed from the front but none were the same color as what we’d glimpsed out front. I turned right a third time to head back towards the main road which the park fronts. As we came over a small rise in the road we could see Lily laying on the pavement further ahead.

It was the worst feeling ever realizing we’d just found Lily dead - hit by a car. But, I don’t think we would have been the ones to find her if we had not decided to give up the morning search at that exact moment, and at that exact place. I also think in that same minute, that Lily’s spirit appeared to us both, getting our attention, and thus leading us to finding her body fewer than three minutes later.
heartbreaking but uplifting. Our dearly departed pets must be 10 abreast walking across the Rainbow Bridge.....I am so sorry