Do you have a prayer request?

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I have been on here because I have been having some hard times as of late. I am not normally one to ask for help or support but I feel like I can reach out here for the help and support I may need. For the past 2 months I have been sick, and was hospitalized. Currently the doctors have no idea what it is. They have given me a blanket diagnosis of pneumonia but they really don't know what it is. They have ran tons of tests and still have no idea. Then two days ago I took my dog to the vet because she had been acting very lethargic, my family thought that she was acting this way because I had been sick and in the hospital. But when I saw her I knew something was wrong. The vet ran test and she has a malignant tumor on her spleen. They said they could do surgery to remove it but even then it would only be a few months for her to live. We decided to take her home and let her live out her life as comfortable as we can make it for her. I am just physically and emotionally exhausted right now. The past couple months have just felt like everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. I don't really ask for things like this but I just ask that you keep my dog in your prayers and send her positivity and love. Thank you.

I am sorry that your dog is sick. You are a good pet provider to care so much! Sending love and light to you and your fur baby!

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
I shall keep your dog and you in my prayers and to the best of my ability, send healing light your way. It will get better. What is the dog's name ?
Thank you so much. I really appreciate this. Her name is Tase, it's pronounced like Lassie but with a T.

Reactions: 7Critter
Whitney, I am so sorry to hear of all this. Prayers, love and feathery hugs to you and your furbaby. If you need something from us, please just ask, hon.
Thank you so much. It's been a hard couple of months and I am learning that I can't handle everything on my own, it's hard for me to reach out but I am learning. And I truly appreciate the love and support from the bottom of my heart.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Thank you so much. It's been a hard couple of months and I am learning that I can't handle everything on my own, it's hard for me to reach out but I am learning. And I truly appreciate the love and support from the bottom of my heart.

Hang in there, Whitney. You'll be in my prayers, let us know what else we can do.

Reactions: WhitneyKristina