Do you have a prayer request?

I just got a phone call I knew was coming, but wanted to be in denial.
Gabriel my friends son, he passed away at 3:40pm today. His family wanted me to thank the ones who help pray for him. They said he went peacefully, he asked for his favorite song to be playing, Kansas carry on my wayward son. Please in your own way for his family. Thank you.
addtext_com_MjE0ODI4ODEwNjI~2.jpg

I just got a phone call I knew was coming, but wanted to be in denial.
Gabriel my friends son, he passed away at 3:40pm today. His family wanted me to thank the ones who help pray for him. They said he went peacefully, he asked for his favorite song to be playing, Kansas carry on my wayward son. Please in your own way for his family. Thank you.
View attachment 18526
So very sorry for your loss and the family, Mom. Prayers to you all.

I don't know if this is right of me to ask here, but I've been going through a particularly rough stint with a person who volunteers at the same organisation that I do.
I believe this person is narcissistic in the true sense of the word. I believe I'm of the empathic variety, putting us at extreme odds in the ways our mind's work.
He's flown into a rage at me a couple of times now and I've been his Supervisor both time's when this has occured.
I did nothing to provoke this person and thankfully, for my sanity, there were witnesses.
This person is threatening self harm and to take this organisation to court because he's not happy with the consequences of his actions, and feels he's been treated unfairly.
I have an initial meeting with a mediator tomorrow to discuss the mediation process and it's been causing me great distress, as I know how manipulative this person can be and I don't fancy being in a situation where it's his word against mine. I find him to be delusional.
I feel my best chance at communicating the facts as I see them, can only come about if I stay present and on point. Sounds simple but because I have a panic disorder where my mind thinks being hypervigilant is normal, I can lose myself and get carried away with exasperation and appear in a way that could do more harm than good.
I want to come away being somewhat proud of myself tomorrow, by sticking to the facts without letting my lack of respect for this person cloud the word's I use.
Any help from those who align with the power of honesty and transparency as a united front against what I'm perceiving as an unfair situation, threatening not only this organisation helping native wildlife, but I'm faced with giving up what was once a safe place for me if this cannot be resolved.
Kind regards

I don't know if this is right of me to ask here, but I've been going through a particularly rough stint with a person who volunteers at the same organisation that I do.
I believe this person is narcissistic in the true sense of the word. I believe I'm of the empathic variety, putting us at extreme odds in the ways our mind's work.
He's flown into a rage at me a couple of times now and I've been his Supervisor both time's when this has occured.
I did nothing to provoke this person and thankfully, for my sanity, there were witnesses.
This person is threatening self harm and to take this organisation to court because he's not happy with the consequences of his actions, and feels he's been treated unfairly.
I have an initial meeting with a mediator tomorrow to discuss the mediation process and it's been causing me great distress, as I know how manipulative this person can be and I don't fancy being in a situation where it's his word against mine. I find him to be delusional.
I feel my best chance at communicating the facts as I see them, can only come about if I stay present and on point. Sounds simple but because I have a panic disorder where my mind thinks being hypervigilant is normal, I can lose myself and get carried away with exasperation and appear in a way that could do more harm than good.
I want to come away being somewhat proud of myself tomorrow, by sticking to the facts without letting my lack of respect for this person cloud the word's I use.
Any help from those who align with the power of honesty and transparency as a united front against what I'm perceiving as an unfair situation, threatening not only this organisation helping native wildlife, but I'm faced with giving up what was once a safe place for me if this cannot be resolved.
Kind regards
You might write down the facts as you know them and present it to mediator. That way you will remain calm as you write. I hope that it goes well for you.

Kind regards
Praying for the highest good in this situation.

You might write down the facts as you know them and present it to mediator. That way you will remain calm as you write. I hope that it goes well for you.
Thank you. True, getting the facts clear would give be something more solid than a racing mind.

Praying for the highest good in this situation.

Perfect. Thank you Lynne.

I did have a surprisingly postive attitude the morning before the interview. The situation is a mess but I'm feeling more upbeat for some unknown reason.
I tend to learn some of life's precious lessons when time's are tough and this is no exception.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
This sub-forum is for anyone who needs prayer/intentions for themselves or someone they know. We have a wonderful group of prayer warriors here of all faiths. Please feel free to ask. We will be happy to pray or send good intentions to you.
This isn't exactly a prayer request, but a call for assistance. I was looking into Reiki Attunement, and found this website where this couple offers to do a distance Attunement. All they ask if my first and last name and my location (not address.) I gave them that info, and they gave me a date and time for it. After thinking it over, I decided that I didn't feel comfortable doing this, so I sent them an email canceling. I feel increasingly uneasy that they aren't going to respect that, and it makes me uncomfortable to feel that people are going to try to influence me from afar. Even though I canceled, I got two confirmation emails that the Attunement will still be happening. How do I protect myself if these people are no what they say they are? It is supposed to be today at 12 noon. I just woke up in panic!