Do You Feel It?

I’m living it. I’ve had an increase in nightmares. Terrors. Restless nights. Fear. Anxiety. Uncertainty. The trigger? Grief and global conflict.

I had to take a few steps back and breathe because it was TOO much for me to handle. And our totally useless and IDIOTIC news media doesn’t help. To me, they’re the sworn enemy of every last man, woman and child on this planet.

They’re evil, and they can go to hell.

Just my two cents.

Just had this conversation with my Sis. Way back when, i didn't take any doomsayer talk into consideration. The more you really stand back and take in what's going on in the world, it does make you open your eyes a tad more. Not to throw jargen out there willy-nilly, but the world is screaming to a head. It's a scary proposition, but we need to realize the implications of it all. Yes, i absolutely feel the malignant intent behind half (at least) what is going on. I don't want to start some craziness-chat over this, but open your eyes and see the nastiness that is all too prevalent in front of us. Freight train-a-smash-smash is coming. Be ready for that mess. Good and evil truly exist. Just look. It's begging us to pick sides. Time to pick yours. I already did. How about you?

I believe the earth has had enough of the over burdening population. Like too many chickens in a coop or too many fish in the bowl. We are not the only species here so we need to use our heads and address this problem or it will be taken out of our hands. I can't understand how we put our heads in the sand on this.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
I believe the earth has had enough of the over burdening population. Like too many chickens in a coop or too many fish in the bowl. We are not the only species here so we need to use our heads and address this problem or it will be taken out of our hands. I can't understand how we put our heads in the sand on this.
I've always put it into the context of putting your head in the sand. You are bent over and what happens when that part of us is exposed...

• Big Grin
  • Haha
Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
I believe so. Without sounding over-dramatic, but everything feels off-kilter and something can be felt waiting patiently over the horizon. Train speeding out of control towards the station best describes the uneasiness in the air. Remember the ending of Silver Streak when the train finally came to rest and it appeared to be smiling....You can't stop a runaway train, so just step aside, let it level whatever is in it's path. What we do after the destruction is what matters most. Haunting analogy, i know. As long as we are ready for it, we could walk away mostly unscathed.
Good analogy, I hope we can all bend with the wind and not break. Gods hand in things is my hope. I think we often feel the future that could befall us before Gods intervention. Just my personal beliefs on this one.

I haven't given up hope. We have a lot of people on earth, but the earth is really huge, and we forget that because most people live in centralized areas. This planet still has uncharted areas and a lot of space unoccupied still. I do not believe it is too late unless some disaster like radiation or disease takes us all out. I can see the tide turning toward caring for the earth and animals. Lets hope we still have time to change things, I do.

We have a lot of people on earth, but the earth is really huge, and we forget that because most people live in centralized areas.
But it's the pollution and devastation of forests and oceans that's causing the trouble from the present population, imagine it twice the size, it will be uninhabitable soon.

But it's the pollution and devastation of forests and oceans that's causing the trouble from the present population, imagine it twice the size, it will be uninhabitable soon.
That's the curse of people. We can't leave anything alone. Blank space? Parking lot and Dollar General! Ocean? Meh, windmill farms as far as the eye can see!

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity