Do You Feel It?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I believe many of us have spoken recently of this feeling.

Last edited:
If I'm feeling anything remotely related to this, it's anxiety or uneasiness due to all the conflicts and threats of conflict in the world at the same time..... Israelis v. Hamas & Hezbollah, Houthis in the Red Sea, Russia v. Ukraine, Iran v. Pakistan, Venezuela v. Guyana, US v. China in the South China Sea, etc.
Very unnerving.

If I'm feeling anything remotely related to this, it's anxiety or uneasiness due to all the conflicts and threats of conflict in the world at the same time..... Israelis v. Hamas & Hezbollah, Houthis in the Red Sea, Russia v. Ukraine, Iran v. Pakistan, Venezuela v. Guyana, US v. China in the South China Sea, etc.
Very unnerving.
You nailed it Duke.

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
Very unnerving.
I think Duke nailed what the average person is feeling. the anxiety of current events causes a lot of people to become tunnel visioned on the doom and gloom side of life, a contagious situation that spreads rapidly and manifest in the overall thinking and actions of all individuals. but i also think that is just one side of all this, there does seem to be another feeling out there, but it is hidden behind a fog that as you get closer only thickens, hiding the truth behind it. i dunno....hard to describe, in one moment you are searching, and just before "seeing" the answer, its gone....... almost like standing on the precipice, and then backing away just before the revelation of something huge is made clear.........

Do you feel these events could be caused by this strangeness as well?
there very well could be a link, if so, then knowing which is the catalyst is of utmost importance in seeing the direction and the truth to the situation. is the "strangeness" directing current events or are current events causing the "strangeness". if the latter be the case, it may explain the "fog", ( a future reading of sorts, the future isnt determined as absolute so is hard to "read") on the other hand if the "strangeness" (whatever it may be) is directing the flow. then perhaps it is being withheld for a purpose, an external source hiding the motive type situation....... yeah i dunno. this is a tricky one to get a grasp on, moreso than usual feelings...this one is hard to even get a true feel of good, bad, or other.........

Do you feel these events could be caused by this strangeness as well?
I believe so. Without sounding over-dramatic, but everything feels off-kilter and something can be felt waiting patiently over the horizon. Train speeding out of control towards the station best describes the uneasiness in the air. Remember the ending of Silver Streak when the train finally came to rest and it appeared to be smiling....You can't stop a runaway train, so just step aside, let it level whatever is in it's path. What we do after the destruction is what matters most. Haunting analogy, i know. As long as we are ready for it, we could walk away mostly unscathed.