Do we have retrieved craft?

“I started out as a non-believer. I came to the problem as a hardcore physics guy … intel officer,” he said. So I have, you know, excuse my language high bull—- factor.” I was very methodical … interviewing people who didn’t know each other and making sure this wasn’t some kind of cover-up of some other program.”

Grusch says he pressed to gain direct access to the program, and that’s when the trouble started. He claims his investigation was stymied, and his requests for access were rebuffed.

“They shut the door in my face. They denied me access to these programs,” he said.

Soon after, he says he endured reprisals and retaliations from above. He reported that information to the intelligence community inspector general and eventually filed a whistleblower complaint."

The experience, he says, is why he has decided to go public in a recent article in “The Debrief” written by Leslie Kean.

so, he wanted to get deeper and they slammed the door in his face. and thats why he filed the whistleblowers complaint which led to whats going on now, sounds like he's just butt hurt and this is his way of getting revenge/attention. he was denied for a reason and his current actions may be a hint as to what those reasons were....hmmm... Im not taking sides on whos right or whos wrong, just that if this is real, its huge, its massive, way bigger than the average everyday goings on...and will be under stonger more secure settings, he would have to know that. his statements here arent looking very good for him and will probably cause more people to abandon his side. and with due cause. no one seems to be trustworthy any more, just tossing things out left and right to fit their needs or their view of right and wrong. his statements do sound like he breached his clearance for his own personal gain whether that be revenge or his 15 minutes of fame.... maybe the rules/punishments have gotten too lax..... but if this is real, then he has probably set the possibility of getting any further info about 50 years back.
but yeah it is a good article. but if he keeps talking hes gonna bury himself at some point. reading between the lines, hes going to say a little too much, if he hasnt already.... hinting at locations, uses, (military) etc... hes going too far. sadly that is also a red flag that hes just wanting his time in the spotlight and is possibly just wasting everyones time...... or that it is all a propaganda campain being run by the powers that be for other reasons alltogether.................

Well, the fact remains that Thomas A. Monheim, the present Inspector General of the Intelligence Community has described Grusch's concerns as credible and has encouraged the Senate to investigate, which they seem eager to do.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Well, the fact remains that Thomas A. Monheim, the present Inspector General of the Intelligence Community has described Grusch's concerns as credible and has encouraged the Senate to investigate, which they seem eager to do.
Grusch's complaint to the IGIC only deals with his claim his security clearances were withheld in violation of the law/in retaliation, not with his claim the DoD is illegally withholding evidence of aliens and crashed/recovered alien craft. Not sure what comment you are saying Monheim made relative to a Senate investigation.

Reactions: Paulm