Do we have retrieved craft?

Sounds like someone got to him.
perhaps....but then theres also the other point of view.... if he has breached a security clearance he is the bad guy here. and everyone will run as far away as they can, (that is if hes on the up and up to begin with) ...which, if smart they will distance themselves as far away as possible...
this new rule about coming forward with a sighting or what-not will have limitations. yes you can say you saw something while flying, working etc..., but that is very different from giving away secrets such as craft or other things in our possession or that we are working on that has been deemed to be of a highly sensitive nature. coming forward with some things can be a direct threat to billion dollar projects or to national security or the lives of service members on the battlefield....depending on the nature or level of what may be leaked or connected to such leak.
a low level employee, worker, pilot, soldier or civilian contractor has more freedom of coming forward. a person working in a position with a security clearance is different. they must be careful and aware of what can and should be said/withheld. they will be held under a higher standard and judged in a more stricter fashion, as they should. they are in a position of trust and responsibility where that trust is a deal breaker in more ways than one. when everyone relies on the next to do a job there is no room for a loose cannon......
in this quest for the truth, we have to know the boundaries and when to back off. we can't allow our passion or what "we" think is "fair" to cloud our judgement and cause irrational and hasty decisions. there has to be a calm and thought out plan.

I have the least experience with UFO/UAP stuff. I listen to every side and it's hard to pick one. As the years go by, tiny pieces of the puzzle are thrown out like bread crumbs. Even though i try not to smash my head into my desk, some of the far out theories do have sense behind them. Too much is spoon fed to mislead us and not to jump on the 'nefarious bandwagon', standing back from it all you begin to see a path forming that frankly i don't like.

I have the least experience with UFO/UAP stuff. I listen to every side and it's hard to pick one. As the years go by, tiny pieces of the puzzle are thrown out like bread crumbs. Even though i try not to smash my head into my desk, some of the far out theories do have sense behind them. Too much is spoon fed to mislead us and not to jump on the 'nefarious bandwagon', standing back from it all you begin to see a path forming that frankly i don't like.
youre probably as informed as i am on the topic,
do i find it interesting? sure...
do i think theres alien life out there? probably, chances we're the only life in the universe has got to be small. but what if WE are the most intelligent??? we cant even get past our own moon yet...and some of us are eating tide pods. so theres always that......
do i wonder if they taste like chicken?...(ooops, scratch that one)
Have i seen anything strange?... maybe, but im not passing it off as alien visitors just yet.
i find it interesting as heck, love hearing the different views on the topic. the stories people have, the mystery overall.....though it would possibly be scary if it were to be revealed to us to actually be happening. the questions would be endless. but right now i , like you, try to listen to both sides without jumping on the bandwagon blindly.. sensibly its all we CAN do.

Reactions: Selectric
thats a cool story, kinda beyond my comprehension though...lol...but would be kinda cool, i think...???? too bad it didnt say what he may have seen inside. was it just empty space?. i just hope if they ever release photos of something like this the photo isnt like this one.......

1686536200987.png

with the headline, " yes, we have alien tech we are currently studying"

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric