Do we have retrieved craft?

It really feels like the powers that be are leaking a little info at a time, just getting the masses to accept there is something out there but not to be afraid. Maybe when all the guys hiding the evidence of the past are dead, we will get disclosure. Nobody wants to go to jail for crimes committed in the coverups. I really think the governments of the world are worried the public will go nuts with the news and I am guessing we have no defense against these things.

It really feels like the powers that be are leaking a little info at a time, just getting the masses to accept there is something out there but not to be afraid.
Nah, as Duke and Crux stated, most info being "leaked" is already out there and has been for a very long time. most of what we see now is purely for entertainment purposes and "fame", with nothing substantial or new.

Maybe when all the guys hiding the evidence of the past are dead, we will get disclosure. Nobody wants to go to jail for crimes committed in the coverups.
if it were only that simple, sadly its not about those still living and covering stuff up. its an entity, a machine, that rolls on, handed to the next to take the baton... and other than breach of security, which will always be an obstacle the crime aspect isnt the same... thats a different world with a different set of rules.....

I really think the governments of the world are worried the public will go nuts with the news and I am guessing we have no defense against these things.
that could be a good reason. everything has a pattern, people are the same, go through the same likes/dislikes/routines etc... easy to read..... the governments are smart at controlling people by the patterns we live by, everything from shopping to activities. so overall those in control know more about what the general reactions would be than we would like to admit or give them credit for. dont underestimate what is a known. or what is capable as far as looking at the peoples as a whole. we like to think we are original or different. but the truth is we are creatures of habit and nothing is really new or original. we are easily read and those in charge know this

Seems we have two camps here.

I'm setting my tent up with Lynne.

5d54cda4bc25d4704cd11d680e6e5022.jpg

I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong. I'm just skeptical in general of "official" declarations on the subject because they have misled us in the past.

And, I think there are more than two possible scenarios here. The exact truth might be wilder than anyone has considered.

Seems we have two camps here.

I'm setting my tent up with Lynne.

View attachment 48790
not necessarily 2 camps. its just a slow bleed. i dont think theres going to be a breaking news special where an alien is introduced on national TV. or anything...lol... or that theres gonna be a full disclosure type event coming anytime soon. but there may be a slow.... very slow..... bleed of info. thats what we are seeing with some of the recent stuff with the "whistle blowers".... no one wants to be that first person to leak out something classified. its a career killer and if really big will ruin your life all together.... leaked classified info never turns out well for those involved. just ask snowden or assange how it has worked out for them.....lol... and that was actually minor stuff for the most part that could be covered up or had already been moved on from...... classified info and security clearances will always be around and will always be guarded, the trick is to find whats already out there and build from there. if its already out then its safe and a form of protection, a buffer, if you will..... tiny bits at a time..... these guys know what can be said and how far they can push the envelope and still have their butts covered...lol.. or.... they are just agents of mis-information and are being used as pawns to satisfy/mislead the masses. either way, i see it as being a long, slow trip......

And, I think there are more than two possible scenarios here. The exact truth might be wilder than anyone has considered.
Exactly. I am keeping my mind open to all possibilities because we may only have bits and pieces of the real story. We all try to fit things into a nice, neat box that we have created with our own bias. We could all be missing the bigger picture.

Haven't had time to read it all yet, but here's a 3 parter for you guys. Credit to The Anomalist for the links.

Fact-Check Q&A with Debrief Co-Founder and Investigator Tim McMillan: Part 1 The Debrief
Much of the discussion over what might be termed UFO "Gruschgate" hinges on the Leslie Kean-Ralph Blumenthal article published in The Debrief. Tim McMillan says his fact-checking was eased by Kean and Blumenthal having "all of their ducks in a row"—a point other researchers have questioned. Tim adds "we added more witnesses to the story that affirm what Mr. Grusch was saying had indeed occurred." It's been observed that all of Grusch's sources are anonymous, so questions to Tim here are: "Are these witnesses named," and what, specifically, of David Grusch's story was confirmed as "true?" But the dialogue here helps understand the context to the unfurling controversy, and McMillan has an excellent background and current track record as a journalistic source. Part 2 helpfully continues elucidating the context to David Grusch's claims. The "hearsay or secondhand" nature to Grusch's allegations is challenged; readers must judge how successfully. It seems about the best that could be done, given the circumstances, and the information about the named Kevin [actually Karl] Nell character witness and Charles McCullough III, representing Grusch, is impressive. Part 3 makes strong points on how this controversy differs from previous "whistleblower" actions. Statements about possible craft occupant bodies and The Debrief not initially advertising the story may now seem weakened. But Tim's remarks about a potential "turning point"—or not—are valid. Tim's comment "it'll be interesting to see where it travels from here" seems perfectly prophetic. (WM)

Sadly, Charles McCullough III has elected to withdraw his representation from Grusch. We can only speculate as to why, as the memo outlining his stepping away from the case was vague.