Decorating

Very nice contribution! I have one ornament out. One. Gotta get this in gear here....lol
Oh nooooo. I’m sitting in the family room and there are five different holiday vignettes in this room alone. The rest of the house looks like a Michael’s craft store exploded. At least the stairwell is tasteful - faux boughs with red and black plaid ribbons and white twinkling lights.

Oh nooooo. I’m sitting in the family room and there are five different holiday vignettes in this room alone. The rest of the house looks like a Michael’s craft store exploded. At least the stairwell is tasteful - faux boughs with red and black plaid ribbons and white twinkling lights.
Hmmm.....maybe I need to hire you and the GF. :p By Xmas eve I shall at least have the ceramic tree out. Possibly lit. :)

Hmmm.....maybe I need to hire you and the GF. :p By Xmas eve I shall at least have the ceramic tree out. Possibly lit. :)
One Step at a time Debi.

The fact that my non-mystical GF can use her mundane abilities to turn our home into Willy’s Coco Factory in just one day shouldn’t foster competition. It took lots of hormones and chemicals for her to get to that point. You can probably wiggle your nose and get there easily.

And, the ceramic tree is a personal fav as you know too.

note to self: GF just told me our powder room isn’t Christmas-y yet. Uncertain where within the confines of that 4’ square room she’ll place boughs or lights but I can imagine...oh the places where lights can go...:eek:

Reactions: Debi
One Step at a time Debi.

The fact that my non-mystical GF can use her mundane abilities to turn our home into Willy’s Coco Factory in just one day shouldn’t foster competition. It took lots of hormones and chemicals for her to get to that point. You can probably wiggle your nose and get there easily.

note to self: GF just told me our powder room isn’t Christmas-y yet. Uncertain where within the confines of that 4’ square room she’ll place boughs or lights but I can imagine...oh the places where lights can go...:eek:
LOL I do look forward to hearing the outcome on that one! :p

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Actually, I’ve saving them up for a long time to give to a friend who makes crafts. But I like to be able to “see” my growing contributions so I keep the stash on the top shelf of that cabinet.
So you can recall all the fun.

78713482_3255465927857273_808658216312373248_n (Small).jpg